X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank god it\'s finally over....

Originally posted by xenophobe:
    And San Jose takes the Pacific! YAY!

And against St Louis... There's gonna be a bunch of nervous Blues this round. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the Blues have nothing to lose and have a goalie, who if can get on a roll can upset SJ on his own...Ozzie has a couple cups, one playing.

The Sharks have a good team, no super stars just a group of guys who play together very well. I'm just waiting for Wilson to say something to put his foot in his mouth like he does every year [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It is going to be an exciting playoff year in both conferences...can't wait
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I think the Blues are gonna smoke the Sharks.........

Comment

Tampa Bay will be lucky if they can make it out of the first round............

Comment

First round predictions for the east:

Tampa, Montreal, Philly, and Ottawa will move on.

Comment

Your right.

We swept Philly and Jersey, and split with Toronto, have the Leading points guy, 6 guys with 20 or more goals,the second most points in the league, the second lowest goals against, the third highest goals for and two of the top three assists guys, all by accident.

Oh yeah, last time we met, we laid a 7-2 ass whipping on your elderly squad.

Geez, maybe I should sell my tix?

I love Maple-Laughs fans. Throw a few dinosaurs on the ice and they think they own the place.

The Leafs are old news, with the emphasis on OLD.

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Correct that, we didnt split. We won it 2-1-1.

It just gets worse, doesnt it?

Shawn
              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Go Sens I say...but I have to admit...the Leetch pickup was a good one (let alone Francais and Calle J)if it wasn't for that pickup I wouldn't even give them a chance. Oh well, either way, they won't be contending much longer, club is old and no young talent.

Comment

Leetch pickup was good, if for no other reason, than he is a class act. But with Nolan out and Tucker whining, things arent so rosy.

Sens are the only team I dont want to play. They match up very well with our speed, and Alfredson is a pain in the ass to play against.

It all starts Thursday.......
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn:
                    Your right.

We swept Philly and Jersey, and split with Toronto, have the Leading points guy, 6 guys with 20 or more goals,the second most points in the league, the second lowest goals against, the third highest goals for and two of the top three assists guys, all by accident.

Shawn
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just like Detroit last year.............

My picks to advance:
                    Toronto, Boston, Tampa Bay (if theyre lucky), New Jersey.

Detroit, St.Louis, Vancouver, Colorado (if theyre lucky).

I think the hardest fought series will be Tampa Bay/Islanders, and Colorado/Dallas..........

Comment

I would have gone with New Jersey but I am assuming Stevens will not play in the first round...which only leaves Brodeur and Niedermayer.

Philly looks good with Roenick, Primeau, Leclair, Amonte, Zhamnov, Recchi, Burke

All Boston sports teams are destined to lose [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree with you on Philly... I'd really like to see all of the former Blackhawks get the Stanley Cup.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Heh...
                          Never thought of it that way but there it is...

Comment

Funny how that happens isn't it Todd? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah. It seems to have shifted in the last couple of years. We were trading all our players to Phoenix, now it's Philadelphia. Eddie got his Le Coupe De Stanley in Dallas. Tony, Alexi, and Jeremy are totally due!
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

It all boils down to goaltending if you ask me.

Philly has great team but never got a netminder who can steal a game or make a key save at a critical time in the game. Sorry Flyer fans I wouldn't get my hopes up too far...again.

Sens...they don't have it Lalime ain't it.

Leafs...yeah Crazy Eddy can do it if he's remains healthy for the duration and gets some D in front of him.

NJ - Martin Brodeur...nuff said! But will Stevens come back?

TB - Nikolai Khabibulin...maybe...how tough can he be (not a North American), is he ready for the long haul?

Detroit [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] can CuBLO redeem himself? 122 playoff starts and has won zip, notta nutin. Will he get to play at all if Legace wins a couple early?

Dallas - Turco is the best netminder in the West that should amount to something...question can they get the O going.

maybe more later [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X