Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I now listen to rap music and am getting rid of my Jacksons!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I now listen to rap music and am getting rid of my Jacksons!!!

i dont listen to rap or anything... i do like a few songs... but rap music is better than anything rock on the radio/mtv

i would rather hear about gangstas and getting head than some whiny ***** suburban white boy singing about how tough life is

Comment

OK Warrior ,

Here's whatchado...Did you ever see that movie where Nicklas Cage plays some crazy fucker by the name of "Junior" ...oh yeah , it's the movie "Kiss Of Death"!!!

Well anyways , there's this scene where they take "wiggerboy" and they put him in a chair in like a garage or somethin'...

then everybody puts on Hefty bags on ...so not to soil their clothes and slacks. Then "junior" proceeds to punch that dude's face into a mushy pulp...he punches him in the face unrelentlessly like 2,423 times.... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

This should snap Joe out of it.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well it worked for Tommy with my "CEBS" therapy ... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

sounds like resovior dogs

Comment

You know, when I saw that tattoo and those nipple rings, I knew it would end like this! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Introducing from the backwoods ghetto of tennessee.......DeeeJaaay TOEJAM!!!!! Whats up bouyyyy? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonGuitarsRule:
              APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

-Thor K.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You think?

In the house... boyeeeeeeee!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by stsk:
                sounds like resovior dogs
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, Michael Madsen cut the guys ear off and poured gasoline on his fase in Resevoir Dogs. I might be one of the few people who actually like Kiss of Death.

Comment

Well Joe, you might think you're a good rapper, but you ain't got nuthin on Ill Mitch!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer:
                    Well Joe, you might think you're a good rapper, but you ain't got nuthin on Ill Mitch!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Word! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Okay, I'll step down from my rap career. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ill Mitch rules!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                        I'm really into rap music now big time and am starting to do some DJ and slight guitar work with a local group. My Jacksons are too "metal" looking and don't work, so I might as well just stick with the few other guitars I have and get rid of the Jacksons. I'll probably not be around here as much any more either. It's been fun, guys! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well if you like rap, go ahaed... but I hope your not singing or dancing for Vanilla Ice [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X