No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Eagles greatest hits vol 2

Comment

In my CD player at home:

Motorhead - Rock & Roll
      King Diamond - Puppet Master
      Savatage - Poets & Madmen

In the truck:

A mix CD of various stuff

Here at work:

Hardradio.com - Saxon's "Killing Grounds" just finished and now "Girl Money" by Kix is playing

Comment

Guns and roses- at the ritz 1988

Judas Priest- Painkiller

Dokken- Tooth and nail
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Paganini - 24 Caprices (Eliot Fisk, guitar)

Comment

Led Zep - No Quarter
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hmmmmmm..I'm always 666 ...that happens all the time..

Right before I had to retire I was going to be Badge#666 I was so exicited I wrote lyrics..

I have to find them ...they were cool ...I must use them

Mordor ..Dark Tranquility fucking Rocks...I love 'em!!

BUT Today is ROTTING CHRIST day ...I put on their whole library today and I like it ...all day! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Tomorrow will be SAMAEL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill....fucking SYMBIOSIS ripped my fucking face off dude!! WHOLLY FUCKSHIT!!

Listening to "Voyager" and "Life Is A Phoenix" right now...can't wait to hear some new shit from them!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ministry - TVII from the Psalm 69 cd. "Tell me something I don't know, sell me something I can't use, push the button, connect the goddamn dots!!" [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Warrior.."Bill....fucking SYMBIOSIS ripped my fucking face off dude!! WHOLLY FUCKSHIT!!

Listening to "Voyager" and "Life Is A Phoenix" right now...can't wait to hear some new shit from them!!"

Yes they sure kick fuckin' ass I think their one of the best in the genre ...I'm digging Gory blister and Theory in practice too ...but Symbyosis is much better ...IMO

I was on Century Media last night in their Webshop and they have SYMYOSIS "Crisis" for FUCKING 10 bucks!!!!

I paid 20 bucks for mine ...get it dude ...call 1-800-250-4600 ...I always order by phone and I always get my shipment within a week!!!!

I have yet to hear Arsis ...I'm going hunting around for them later just to buy it without even hearing it ...I'm just taking yoiur word for it ...I'm sure I'll like it!

and now just like I said last night..

It's SAMAEL day ..."ceremony of opposites" is playing right now ...how blaphemous...this rocks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

DreamEvil and Firewind!!! Gus G. rocks! The lead singers are great too! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

YOU LIKE GUS G. huh [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

well your missing TWO of his two very awesome bands

"Mystic Prophecy" and "Nightrage" ...Nightrage is a melodic thrash gig in vein of Arch Enemy!!!!!!

A absolute must have !!!!

I'm listening to Nightrage right now as a matter of fact ...it's awesome! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

BTW I hate the singer of deam Evil ...god he's sounds sooooooo gay!

he does a guest spot on a cool band Thron Of Chaos ...man , does his parts ruin the song

Heavy Metal Jesus...?????????!!!!!! WTF??????? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Opeth-Still Life
                          Morbid Angel-Blessed are the Sick
                          King Diamond-Puppet Master

Comment

Opeth- Lamentations DVD.

Comment

Rush in Rio - DVD. Alex is amazing.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Nevermore - Dead Heart In A Dead World.
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X