what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical difficulties - paul gilbert \m/

Has anybody heard chimaira? I seen a commercial for their cd on tv the other day and checked out one of there songs and it seemed ok. Reminded me of inflames reroute to remain cd and kinda like soilwork
    Last edited by TKEblue; 08-17-2011, 09:11 PM.
    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

• Fistful of Diamonds - W.A.S.P.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Thats it! Im throwing in Wasp (Live in the Raw). Fuck, Tipper Gore and the PMRC

Comment

• Fuck all that shite, I'm on a NWOBHM kick today. Check these out on Youtube if you haven't heard them, they blew me away at the time and still sound pretty good now.

Chateaux - "Rock 'n' Roll Thunder"
          Chateaux - "White Steel" (fantastic guitar tone for 1984)

Samurai - "Fires of Hell".
          Jesus, I remember going to see them in a local boozer when I was about 15, pissed as a rat, probably the first REAL band I'd seen. They didn't just stand there and play fucking "Wishing Well" in their jeans and t-shirts like all the other rock bands I'd seen, Samurai had (gasp) stage clothes, and jumped around. Me and my mates used to go and see them play all over the Midlands, in my mates Austin 1100 (what a POS, Fat Jock wasn't allowed to come in case he fell through the rotten floor).
          That was it, my life was fucked after that, my promising career in Rocket Science discarded, I had to have a guitar, look where it ended up bringing me...
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              Here Here

Comment

• LOL, I'm sure you didn't just credit GnR with that tune... It's been covered more times than Slash has played out of key.

But hell yeah, they did rock it!

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                Wow, they did a great job with this old G'n'R tune. Hey, hey hey, yea!

Comment

• ARS - So into you (This is not metal, beware if you youtube it)....
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Warlock - "Burning the Wick Chairs" (at least, I'm sure that's what she's singing)
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Aguirre I (L'acrime di rei) - Popol Vuh

Comment

• Legs Diamond - The Wish

Comment

• Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan
                            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

• Mercyful Fate - Is That You, Melissa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xyrium View Post
                                LOL, I'm sure you didn't just credit GnR with that tune... It's been covered more times than Slash has played out of key.

But hell yeah, they did rock it!

not for a second, man. Heaven's version predates the Gunners, just as Cold Chisel's version predates Heaven's. Actually, given that Heaven is also an Aussie band, I wonder what inspired them to cover it?

Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X