No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Marty - Dragon's Kiss

Comment

Edge of Sanity- Crimson II

Comment

Reverend Bizarre - In The Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend

the new Khanate is going in next [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I've been on a HUGE doom kick lately..

Comment

Vintersorg - Till Fjalls

Comment

Opeth- Morningrise (again) I"m almost done with Nectar.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
              Right now trumpeter Wynton Marsalis is on BET performing with the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra. Good stuff, I tell you. Wynton is a hell of a trumpet player. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">he is mighty fine. I have 7 or 8 of his albums. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">he is indeed. But he's getting old before his time. Instead of pushing the form, he's getting more and more conservative as he gets older. I preferred him when he still had a fire in his belly. The LCJO is fine and all but it's like he has forgotten that there was good jazz made after 1928. He sounded better to me copying 50's-period Miles than he does copping 20's Armstrong.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by yabba:
                Reverend Bizarre - In The Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend

the new Khanate is going in next [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I've been on a HUGE doom kick lately..
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I finally got my copy of Things Viral the other day. Dubin is fucking insane. O'Malley's even more insane. Plotkin is somewhere in between. Wyskida... he has to be really fucking bored, that's all I can say. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you're on a huge doom kick, check out Warhorse if you haven't already. Fucking amazing.

With any luck I'll be going to the Southern Lord showcase at SxSW. Warhorse and Khanate on the same stage. None more loud. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Is currently listening to the tick of Mr LPC's metra...metra...that thing that ticks and you play and keep up with it...the one that will drive you simply mad at night...

Mrs LPC

Comment

DIMMU BORGIR - KINGS OF THE CARNIVAL CREATION! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

thursday - for the workforce, drowning

Comment

exodus tempo of the damned
                        crowbar " crowbar"
                        damageplan " new found power"

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                          I finally got my copy of Things Viral the other day. Dubin is fucking insane. O'Malley's even more insane. Plotkin is somewhere in between. Wyskida... he has to be really fucking bored, that's all I can say. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you're on a huge doom kick, check out Warhorse if you haven't already. Fucking amazing.

With any luck I'll be going to the Southern Lord showcase at SxSW. Warhorse and Khanate on the same stage. None more loud. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [/QB]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">!! What I wouldn't give to see that show... Khanate, Earthride, Place of Skulls, Warhorse, sheesh... I heard the Graves At Sea track that O'Malley had posted on his website and that was very cool as well. Some day I'll get to see Khanate live... [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Another show I'd give my left nut to go to is Emissions in may...

I'll swap you a suggestion (I love Warhorse [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) - if you haven't heard Buried At Sea (the chicago band, not Graves At Sea, the southern lord band), check them out, their album is one of the heaviest things I've ever heard. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

(ooh, and Reverend Bizarre comes highly recommended too, it's like the original sabbath was reincarnated as some guys from finland; the singer has the best voice for that sort of thing since ozzy back in the day)

[ February 15, 2004, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: yabba ]

Comment

Right now trumpeter Wynton Marsalis is on BET performing with the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra. Good stuff, I tell you. Wynton is a hell of a trumpet player. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

The Haunted--HATE SONG!

Comment

Cacophony - Go Off!

Comment

Working...
                                X