Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PIctures of your gear

Originally posted by TEKKY:
    There were numbers in the neck pocket. Any idea who I would contact to have 'em checked out??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That issue is being addressed as we speak Todd.
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Here is some of my stuff

What you see is a rare '59 Jazzmaster in blonde with gold anodized pickguard (one of 6 known to exist), '66 Fender Jazzmaster in Ocean Turquoise turned Caddy Green, 1984 Soloist Custom, 1986 Soloist Custom, 1992 Soloist Custom, 1983 Rhoads Student black with string through, 1984 Rhoads Student refinished by me.

Not seen are a '63 Fender Jaguar Fiesta Red, '65 Fender Jaguar Blonde, 1985 Soloist Custom with RR serial number (at GMW), and 1985 Kelly Custom in transparent cherry with brass hardware (in transit).

If you want a closer look at the jacksons, click HERE!

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
        Holy thread resurrection Batman!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry, can't sleep and I'm bored.
        Figured I'd post an updated pic of the family.
        Thanks again to Matt for the newest member of the family, the blue SLATQH.

[ September 24, 2003, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

My Charvel model 4 and Jackson dinky.

Comment

I was missing this thread. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Been a while, and need eye candy! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Here's one back. 2003 Summer NAMM Raspberry Burst DK1:

Comment

Archtop, you collection just rocks. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Archtop, I would kill for any one of thsoe archtops. If you ever feel like you've got too many or are a little crowded around the house send one, or a couple my way!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
                  The current rack configuration...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think i just wet pants [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  And Cleve all take that rack off your hands, If you ever want to upgrade to a crate or somethin, ya never know.

Comment

tekky, ill take her off your hands.

I am just happy I was able to back door that charvel 650xl from that ebay auction with that guy when I said it was a good deal or not.

I emailed him up and was like, Ill buy that off you, and got a reply, sure, Ill sell it to you for what I paid for it.

So within about 7 days I should have a new toy, and pictures!

Comment

Nice to know you've got 80 Bazillion dollars laying around to buy it from me... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

I love the way that black strat head with the body binding that tekky posted looks! That thing is sweet! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to admit though, she looks better in pictures. She's definitely had quite a bit of road wear... I'm considering having her re-finished. It's a cosemetic thing so it's not a priority with me. I'd actually like to get Seymours in a few guitars and a couple of upgrades to others...

<center></center>

In this picture of the body what you can't see is the plate between the pickups that cover the cavity for a middle pickup that was installed and then removed. The previous owner, Angus Clark (touring guitarist with TSO's West Coast group), states that this was done by Roger Sadowski. However you can see that the pickup selector was moved slightly and the cap covering the hole is visible in the pic.

Cosmetics aside, she's an excellent guitar.

[ September 26, 2003, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

I'm normally way to lazy to post pics of my gear, But here's the link to 'The Dirty Dozen'

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                            The Dirty Dozen

Comment

Shred, is that a VHT CL or CLX head? Cool guitars, BTW.

Comment

It's a Fifty/CL. Nice amp. I run an EQ in the loop and it roars quite nicely. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X