PIctures of your gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PIctures of your gear

I love that pink rhoads dude! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I have pics of my collection, but have no way of posting them [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Send em to me.. [email protected]

I'll post em.

Comment

o.O Word, i don't mean to be insulting or anything, but what is it with you and... well i can't think of any other word, so i'll just say it - "girly" colored guitars? *hides* don't hurt me >.< Just a question >.<

Comment

****, when I'm famous...I'm going to have one of each USA select model guitar in pavo purple and Sea Foam Green.

my stage guitar will be a daisy rock guitar though nothing says ballz, like playing Death Metal on a Daisy Rock! hoo yah

Comment

Originally posted by Kamo:
              o.O Word, i don't mean to be insulting or anything, but what is it with you and... well i can't think of any other word, so i'll just say it - "girly" colored guitars? *hides* don't hurt me >.< Just a question >.<
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i was thinking the same

Comment

Originally posted by Kamo:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pink on guitars absolutley rules! Yellow too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ask Steve Vai or Jason Becker!

Comment

ord you're making it too easy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Word:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kamo:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pink on guitars absolutley rules! Yellow too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ask Steve Vai or Jason Becker!
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhatever! I'll stick to Black, White, and Gold or silver pinstripe combinations lol.

Comment

this seems to be an oxymoron coming from a guy like Camo.

hehe lol >_< or whatever the hell that is. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No photos on this page of the thread yet...gotta rescue it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

...and a couple more

The Sunburst actually has the most amazing flametop, not that you'd be able to tell from that photo. Don't know why the picture turned out so crappy.
                          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Hey now, come on lol. Even as that identity, i still showed you my real guitars [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] And they didn't look gay to me lol. Well they're Ibanez, but... ahhhhhh fluck it. I"m not getting anywhere with this one lol.

Comment

NICE!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Electric Phase, sweet collection!! I especially love the snakeskins. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Here's my '95 Hamer Special FM (bought this from Oklastrat).
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X