Killian On Command Sean Killian Benefit show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killian On Command Sean Killian Benefit show

Just checking to see if anyone else went to the Sean Killian benefit last night (Killian On Command)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSUUFK3CEm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0UzgvpoE3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp29t_SFwlU
    Last edited by eakinj; 01-23-2018, 11:11 PM.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

I wanted to go but couldn't. My buddy and ex-drummer was playing for Kaos that night.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Nice. Heard about this a few months ago. Found it rather ironic one of the sponsors is Skyy Vodka, considering Sean's got cirrhosis of the liver.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Nice. Heard about this a few months ago. Found it rather ironic one of the sponsors is Skyy Vodka, considering Sean's got cirrhosis of the liver.
        That came up in conversation, the fact is Skyy Vodka had Ad money, that's the basic jist of it (From someone else who was talking about it in back, no idea their connection so grain of salt).

Also from what I heard directly from Sean, his issue had more to do with a genetic issue then from booze.

It was a hell of a night and I'm glad I went, Sean is the cousin of one of my older friends so it was kind of cool seeing all these people come out to support a member of his family.

Not to mention I think my former KV5 was on stage during Chuck Billy's turn on stage.

It was weird, we were in VIP and in before the audience and walking the floor and there's Steve Souza walking around in a massive Exodus Hockey jersey, it was cool.

A good part of all this was lost on me, I was a bit more excited at seeing people I knew up on stage playing along side legends, it was awesome
        Last edited by eakinj; 01-23-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          I wanted to go but couldn't. My buddy and ex-drummer was playing for Kaos that night.
          You missed a hell of a show, everyone kicked ass. Every musician on stage brought it 100% it was worth the lost sleep. (For the record I felt every bit 47 years old by midnight, hehehe)

Comment

btw, there will be a blu ray, I would highly recommend checking it out.

fucking killer night

Comment

Cool. Hope Sean can get that transplant and recover. Would love to pick up the blu ray.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMV3...ature=youtu.be

Disappointed, apparently my friend has an exact twin down to the hair, that wasn't him on stage it was Ira Black (a few people I know who knows Billy thought that was him, holy shit from where we were they would be twins)

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                  You missed a hell of a show, everyone kicked ass. Every musician on stage brought it 100% it was worth the lost sleep. (For the record I felt every bit 47 years old by midnight, hehehe)
                  Yeah, I know, it sounded great and saw all the pictures on my timeline. lol Glad you got to enjoy it though!

I was there in spirit... wore my original Vio-lence shirt that day. Missing one from Simms, in SF though. That's bugging me.

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                    Yeah, I know, it sounded great and saw all the pictures on my timeline. lol Glad you got to enjoy it though!

I was there in spirit... wore my original Vio-lence shirt that day. Missing one from Simms, in SF though. That's bugging me.

So full disclosure I had never met Sean prior to this despite knowing his cousin since we were in high school. I was back with my friend, Sean and another friend and that infamous Hayward show was brought up, he still seems to have some vile towards the french manager guy, i won't go into what was said but it was like "Oh shit, so *THIS* is the Sean people talk about" it was cool. Not sure if he really still hates the guy or was just going with it, but it was kind of amusing for an outsider who had only heard the legend of that night.

Comment

Working...
                    X