Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannibal Corpse in Greensboro, NC who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannibal Corpse in Greensboro, NC who's going?

Anyone from here going to the Cannibal Show in Greensboro, NC? Pat O'Brien is with Jackson now and he'll be using his new model... should be a great show.

Gigs at Arizona Pete's on December 3rd (Sunday) a week from today.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Used to live there. That was 2 years ago. Won't be making it. Might do BLS at Marathon Music Works in Nashville though.

Comment

I'm too far away but enjoy the tightest death metal band you will ever see.

Comment

Originally posted by kamanda View Post
        I'm too far away but enjoy the tightest death metal band you will ever see.
        I've seen them two other times , they never disappoint. Thanks \m/
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX View Post
          Used to live there. That was 2 years ago. Won't be making it. Might do BLS at Marathon Music Works in Nashville though.
          I've never seen Zakk with Ozzy or his group, its on the list of concerts to see.. thanks for the reply. \m/
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Update, the show was bad ass! All 4 bands were tight & loud! supporting acts were Gatecreeper, Power Trip, Outliar . I came back with a bunch of signed items, had a great time met some really cool people.

The Cannibal guys hung out with the crowd after the show and while I had Pat's attention ( we talked for awhile about Death's Chuck Schuldiner, BC RICH guitars and why he left and joining the ranks at Jackson and his model) I mentioned the ole JCF Forum and told him about the wealth of knowledge and vintage Jackson's and Charvels that pop up on here ...told him he should join the forum... if nothing else but to read while cruising down the road in that big pimped out bus they got .

Anyway when they hit your venue and if ya got 25 bucks hit it up for a night of fun \m/ Stage diving and crowed surfing is still allowed...just be respectful.
            Last edited by Jackson8090s; 12-05-2017, 09:24 PM.
            \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Glad it was awesome! Seen Power Trip twice this year...one of my fav new bands for sure

Comment

Originally posted by kamanda View Post
                Glad it was awesome! Seen Power Trip twice this year...one of my fav new bands for sure
                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
                X