Kirk Hammet Proving He's an Idiot !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razor View Post
    Still waiting on a logical defense of Kirk's position...
    Razely, even if there were one, it wouldnt matter, for both sides want nothing to do with each other outside of fingerpointing and bashing each other. 2 petulant parties in a standoff.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Oh, and Tommy bro, thanks for thinking I'm not a douchebag. That's just about the best compliment anyone has paid me in the past few weeks. Literally. Been kind of a rough couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
        I have to laugh at anyone who legitimately looks down their nose at anyone else based on something as arbitrary as political beliefs.

What's funny is how much we have in common on this forum, and I guarantee the majority of us could break bread together in person without an ounce of drama.

But everyone's a dickhead on the internet.
        BOOM!

Originally posted by Razor View Post
        Preach on it brother!
        way to COMPLETELY miss the point.

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
        So calling people "libtards" and "snowflake" is OK, but "Trumptards" isn't? I think you may have missed the point of DRM's post. Respect works in both directions, regardless of our particular political beliefs and disagreements. We're ALL Americans.

Besides, maybe I'm getting old and forgetful, but didn't the JCF used to have a "no political threads" rule? Isn't that why there's a "politics" forum in the platinum area?

Originally posted by DRM View Post
        The 1st Amendment?

We may not like what everyone has to say, but until it encroaches on my ability to pursue happiness or becomes a threat to the wellbeing of myself or others...rock on. He can believe whatever he wants...my wallet will speak accordingly.

Until it crosses the line into criminal activity (ie terroristic threats), I have to accept that it's his Constitutionally guaranteed right to speak his mind, because I would expect the same in return. It's part of what makes being a Constitutional Republic vs a true Democracy so great...inalienable rights guaranteed to all, regardless of majority opinion.

We don't have to agree with it, but we absolutely can not and should not stop anyone from saying it.

This division we're dealing with is the side effect of partisan politics and people associating so much of their self-identity to an elected representative.
        Agreed. What ever happened to coming together for the good the community? Everyone is so concerned now with 'backing their guy/side/party' that no one seems interesting in working together for the common good. Remember when people on either side would occasionally compromise, work across party lines, cross the aisle because while they may have been generally political on the other side, on a particular issue the other guys had actually put forward something that was going to be better for a representatives constituents?

Now, since "yer either with us or agin us" conceding to the either side for the GOOD of our society is seen as a sign of weakness. Be strong, back your side, even if your conscience tells you that this time your side is wrong. And that's not strictly the domain of one side or the other of politics.

But let's talk maturely about issues that effect the real people that we live amongst by calling each other libtards or fascists, eh?

+1

I didn't even watch the hamster video, don't give a flying f**k what he says. Taking political advice from a guitarist makes about as much sense as getting investment advice from your garbageman. LOL. But he has a right to say it all day long. And others have a right to have similar values without getting shouted down or whatever. We get it, you disagree. I respect that. But why the trolling for an Internet fight, and personal attacks? Say your piece if you feel that strongly about it, and just carry on. And please do so respectfully, without trying to offend others.

On a side note let me just say that, given DRM literally put his body, mind, and very life at risk to defend our freedoms, lends GREAT weight to the fact that he's here defending them about someone or something he may not even agree with. Much respect, bro. MUCH respect. That's a patriot.
        +1

Lot of people talk a lot of shit online. But some people, like DRM, have walked the walked and can still manage to talk about issues in reasonable mature fashion. Full credit, sir

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        Razely, even if there were one, it wouldnt matter, for both sides want nothing to do with each other outside of fingerpointing and bashing each other. 2 petulant parties in a standoff.
        no, you are!@
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Oh, and Tommy bro, thanks for thinking I'm not a douchebag. That's just about the best compliment anyone has paid me in the past few weeks. Literally. Been kind of a rough couple of weeks.
          You're all sugar dude!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            BOOM!

way to COMPLETELY miss the point.

Agreed. What ever happened to coming together for the good the community? Everyone is so concerned now with 'backing their guy/side/party' that no one seems interesting in working together for the common good. Remember when people on either side would occasionally compromise, work across party lines, cross the aisle because while they may have been generally political on the other side, on a particular issue the other guys had actually put forward something that was going to be better for a representatives constituents?

Now, since "yer either with us or agin us" conceding to the either side for the GOOD of our society is seen as a sign of weakness. Be strong, back your side, even if your conscience tells you that this time your side is wrong. And that's not strictly the domain of one side or the other of politics.

But let's talk maturely about issues that effect the real people that we live amongst by calling each other libtards or fascists, eh?

+1

Lot of people talk a lot of shit online. But some people, like DRM, have walked the walked and can still manage to talk about issues in reasonable mature fashion. Full credit, sir

no, you are!@
            I know you are! but what am I? naa naa naa na, naaa naaa. DRM good words as always.

Let's just call the whole show what it is, politics and religion are successfully doing what they were designed to do, divide, breed hatred, and slam a wedge between all of humanity. Because of this broken and corrupt political system and the anaerobic belief systems of religion (buddhists not included, they actually have it right) we are all born with millions of instant enemies, no matter what party you support, or what god you believe in, even if you believe in nothing, you're a retardlican, or a dumbocrat or a libtard or an infidel to someone, and many people hate your guts for it. its childlike.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkl4Yeh-BTo
              The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                I know you are! but what am I? naa naa naa na, naaa naaa. DRM good words as always.

Let's just call the whole show what it is, politics and religion are successfully doing what they were designed to do, divide, breed hatred, and slam a wedge between all of humanity. Because of this broken and corrupt political system and the anaerobic belief systems of religion (buddhists not included, they actually have it right) we are all born with millions of instant enemies, no matter what party you support, or what god you believe in, even if you believe in nothing, you're a retardlican, or a dumbocrat or a libtard or an infidel to someone, and many people hate your guts for it. its childlike.
                yeppers. it's super easy to smear your opponent(s) when you're conditioned to look at them as a faceless "other".
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  yeppers. it's super easy to smear your opponent(s) when you're conditioned to look at them as a faceless "other".
                  its fuckin' embarrassing, i feel like apologizing to the universe for wasting its time.

Comment

Bwhahahahhahahaa...........

Comment

Please practice guitar, Kirk. I think "Man In The Box" was written about Kirk and his Em pentatonic Wah solos.
                      8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Originally posted by FloydRose4Prez View Post
                        Please practice guitar, Kirk. I think "Man In The Box" was written about Kirk and his Em pentatonic Wah solos.
                        I'll be honest with you...I'd play the shit outta Em pentatonic wah solos if it got me a bank account that looks like his!
                        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Working...
                        X