JCF Log In/Out Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Log In/Out Questions

I never log out of the JCF before leaving the board.
    My questions are:
    Does my username appear at the bottom of the board indicating I'm logged in even after I've left the page?
    Is the green symbol next to my avatar constantly lit up?
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Green symbol is not lit up now, and it's 7:07 here. It shows your post was made at 5:33. I guess after you leave the page, it doesn't show you on any more.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What a dummy I am, I actually was logged out that time, toejam. I won't log out again.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
        What a dummy I am, I actually was logged out that time, toejam. I won't log out again.
        That post was 8:20 PM ... no green light , doesn't show you at the bottom of the page. What's up?
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Since I usually don't log out I was just curious if it looked liked I was on here 24/7. It seems that's not the case.

Comment

I never log out on my phone, but I always delete my cookies and run CCleaner my computer, so I always have to log back in on only the computer.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Currently 7:41pm Eastern Standard Time. The dot next to Mudlark's username is greyed out, rather than green.

Comment

My browsers clear everything when I close them.
                I never use the "keep me logged in" box, except on this site because I will be logged out after a few minutes.

Comment

OK, I've been logged in continuously so it must log out automatically after I leave.

Comment

Working...
                  X