X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Hetfield left Cali due to...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/video...cid=spartanntp
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

James found out that liberals aren't very tolerant.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Phwew !!!!!!!!! I thought this was going to end up being "Hetfield left Kaliforniastan for Canada because of Trump win". I was going to have to burn all my Metallica CD's immediately. I'm so sick of leftist dumbass celebrities and their anti-Trump bullshit.

Comment

What a chump. Can't take a little criticism. Yes righty dumbass celebrities are so much more tolerable
        "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

I actually have a little more respect for him now. Leaving CA is actually the correct answer.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
            What a chump. Can't take a little criticism. Yes righty dumbass celebrities are so much more tolerable

Name 1 "righty celebrity" who has made an ass of him/herself during this past year ? I can name 3 dozen libtard celebrities.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
              Name 1 "righty celebrity" who has made an ass of him/herself during this past year ? I can name 3 dozen libtard celebrities.
              Antonio Sabato Jr
              Hail yesterday

Comment

No righty celebs said they would move to Canada.
                I'm still waiting for all the left wing celebs to move but my guess is they lied.

Comment

Well its positive news either way so kudos James.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                    No righty celebs said they would move to Canada.
                    I'm still waiting for all the left wing celebs to move but my guess is they lied.
                    no, that seems to be strictly a "leftie" phenom. Apart from all those times that it wasn't. Like Bill O'Reilly planning to move to Ireland if Bernie Sanders won. Or all those threatening to emigrate to Canada or Australia if Obama won. Or Rush Limbaugh moving to Costa Rica if the ACA passed

Seems that people on both sides of politics make similar claims if 'their guy' doesn't win. But it's much easier to make blanket statements about the other side because they are all childish and immature, and your side is right and righteous

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ove-canada-eh/
                    http://www.mediaite.com/online/im-mo...itical-events/
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

I never believe people when they say stuff like that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                        Trump maybe?
                        You are right though that the hypocrites and fucktard moron dumass celebs are predominantly in the liberal camp.

Comment

You should really hear the interview and not base it off this little tidbit.

Comment

I love Northern California....just hate the liberal policies and would only live there if I got transferred there for work
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hetfield said "Bay Area residents were fine with diversity if you were exactly like them"
                              haa haa sounds like a few religions i know.

poor poor trillionaire james, oh the horror....
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X