Who's been to see Star Wars Rogue One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's been to see Star Wars Rogue One

Took the son last night to see the newest installment, and I was pretty happy about this newest Star Wars movie. It shows all the sides of war, and the conflicts within the conflicts. Storyline blended well, and it was a much better movie IMHO than The Force Awakens. Very cool intro story to A New Hope. I'll be looking forward to another one along the lines of this one. Several small disappontments though from things that were in the trailers, but not in the movie itself. Being a Star Wars geek of near 40 years though, I look for the all the small things.

It's definitely worth seeing in the theater, and again it was not near the disappointment that The Force Awakens was for me. My son and I will be watching the Star Wars marathon on TNT today.

went with the wife & son to see it last night. I thought it was really good. My daughter has seen it 3 times (so far)
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Very good movie. Not your typical Star Wars film. It was pretty dark, and I mean that in a good way.

Comment

Saw it thursday morning, couple of bits REALLY bugged the shit outta me, i`ll not give spoilers, but other than that loved it. Waiting for it to come out on blu ray to watch it back to back with A New Hope and see how it gels properly.

I really dont like the casting for the Han Solo movie tho grrrrrr

Comment

2 thumbs up! Loved how the movie storyline leads right into the opening scene of Episode IV - A New Hope, which is still the best movie in the entire series IMHO. CGI Grand Moff Tarkin and Princess Leia were pretty good also.

Comment

Working...
          X