Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need more government in your life? California now regulates cow farts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    Kaliforniastan, yeah everything is so horrible out here, i better go hang myself, i dont think i can bear it any longer
    Just make sure you use a Commie approved and sanitized, not tested on animals, vegetarian safe, LGBT and Liberal Safe Space approved and non-carry or concealed rope. We know out there in Kaliforniastan that it would be "the rope's" fault. :P

Comment

id rather die out here than live somewhere else. then again im one fucked up individual, but my statement i stand by, i live in one sweet spot on this beautiful planet
      Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 12-02-2016, 05:41 PM.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Where exactly in CA do you live Tommy ? What town ? I'm guessing you're a beach and water kind of guy so it works for you. Do you ever watch the Mark Dice videos on YouTube ? He goes around interviewing people at the beach in Cali. and it's seriously disturbing. He's kind of gone viral over the past year or so.

Comment

Newport Beach sir, it's a place that delivers for me, im a sun worshipper. ill check out mark dice after work today. i can assure you that i am surrounded by conservative christians here in Orange County, they're in abundance. Personally, i think religion is humanity's way of poking itself in the eye with a big stick for absolutely no reason but id never try and force my beliefs on anyone, i just like being cool with my fellows, its a simple formula. orange county is a trippy place but it just works really well for me, it's easy living, and easy and i have become very good pals haa haa.
          there's no illusions going on with me, i know this state is overloaded with whackbirds, biut its still great and ill never bag on it, its just too plentiful with everything good

Comment

Good on ya Mr Atomic! You always put me in mind of one of my favourite lines from one of my favourite movies -
            The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners....

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
              Good on ya Mr Atomic! You always put me in mind of one of my favourite lines from one of my favourite movies -
              The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners....

good day Mr. Snoogans! I chased my tail for my first 48 years on this planet, many memorable and unsavory fun filled debaucheries, but it sure didnt end well. the last 4 years have been really incredibly soothing and easy, i like easy, i used to like the drama and volcanoes blowing up all the time that comes with the partying lifestyle, but again, it didnt end well and i dont recommend making a career out of numbing yourself. i did get to where i am now though, and man does it feel good. im a happy motherfucker!

ive lost count how many times ive watched Lebowski, that flick is $$$!!

Comment

Snoogans and The Dude. Now that could be 70s road movie
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  Snoogans and The Dude. Now that could be 70s road movie
                  has the makings to outdo even the mighty BJ and the Bear. that show had the finest box every episode, better than charlies angels, had my first raging boners going on to that show.

show was $$$$
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcozed_BJWM

Comment

Jackie Treehorn would approve.

Comment

Working...
                    X