Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good to see some Californians trying to take back their rights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see some Californians trying to take back their rights!

I was glad to see this article today. I hope the Californians are successful in getting the signatures they need to get this up for a general vote. Seems like they're working hard at it. If you're from California, and a gun owner you need to sign the referendum petitions, and put your support behind this. Especially by spreading the word.

One thing that saddens me though. I'm from West Virginia and posting this for Californians. Wake up gun owners of California!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/24/second-amendment-backers-arm-up-with-ink-and-paper-to-battle-californias-gunmageddon.html
    Last edited by Razor; 08-25-2016, 04:13 PM.

Your link is fucked. And there are maybe 3 or 4 californians on the board? I dunno how many are gun owners, but yeah...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...n.html?ref=yfp

^ correct link.

And it's too late. In CA things are screwed. I'm moving out before the laws take effect. There is a whole "I will not comply" movement. It's not looking pretty.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'm moving the fuck out of this state as soon as I can. Jerry Brown is a fucking lunatic, and this state has it's head firmly up it's own ass. Sadly I work in Information Technology and finding anything that cover my expenses outside of CA (including you know, moving out) is not as easy as I'd like it to be..
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
        I'm moving the fuck out of this state as soon as I can. Jerry Brown is a fucking lunatic, and this state has it's head firmly up it's own ass. Sadly I work in Information Technology and finding anything that cover my expenses outside of CA (including you know, moving out) is not as easy as I'd like it to be..
        Most of the people who work here are trapped here.

Comment

i'm trapped here because i love where i live. i wouldnt leave here for all the whiskey in ireland
          moving somewhere else would be like walking into a goldmine and having it turn into a closet.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
            Your link is fucked. And there are maybe 3 or 4 californians on the board? I dunno how many are gun owners, but yeah...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...n.html?ref=yfp

^ correct link.

And it's too late. In CA things are screwed. I'm moving out before the laws take effect. There is a whole "I will not comply" movement. It's not looking pretty.
            Fixed the link. If I'm not mistaken, didn't the majority of Californian's vote against gay marriage when it was on the ballot? Hopefully the gun owners of California get it on the ballot and surprise all of us who think they're fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
              Fixed the link. If I'm not mistaken, didn't the majority of Californian's vote against gay marriage when it was on the ballot? Hopefully the gun owners of California get it on the ballot and surprise all of us who think they're fucked.
              I don't know. Politics is a lost cause. There is no reason to vote. Not in my district, not in any district near me. Defeatist? I've lived here since 76 and yeah, it's pretty much over. I was politically active in 89 and in 99, and was there for all the off list stuff in 06. Things are going to be even more draconian. I'd like to live in a free state and pay my tax stamp one day.

I haven't read any signature totals or any estimation if they'll get enough. Unless you want to be one of the non-compliance people. That's a radical position. It's safer just to move.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                i'm trapped here because i love where i live. i wouldnt leave here for all the whiskey in ireland
                moving somewhere else would be like walking into a goldmine and having it turn into a closet.
                I'm stuck in the central valley not far from Modesto, so I'm not in love with living here anymore. Was a different story when I lived in the actual Bay Area, but... All I want to do now is move to Tahoe and retire. pipe dream, I'll end up dying in this state and being plopped in a hole in Colma.
                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I'm stuck in the central valley not far from Modesto, so I'm not in love with living here anymore. Was a different story when I lived in the actual Bay Area, but... All I want to do now is move to Tahoe and retire. pipe dream, I'll end up dying in this state and being plopped in a hole in Colma.
                  I'm moving up to Carson. lol

Comment

Votes in Commiefornia don't matter.

That state has that 9th district court ran by hard-left sociopaths who never hesitate to over-throw democracy to ensure the party leaders always get their way.

The only "democracy" ever allowed there occurs only when the party agrees with the people, which is rare.

Comment

California is fuckin great

Comment

sorry boss, that explains it. i dont envy you on that one. i went to Modesto once for 2 days for work. it's grisly. you're indeed a pimp if you have a working bic lighter there

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          California is fuckin great
                          Meanwhile in England, it's raining....

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                            Meanwhile in England, it's raining....

I call bullshit Snoogs. you're so sweet, if we tossed you in the air, you'd turn into fuckin' sunshine

Comment

God darnit Mr. Atomic, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore!

Comment

Working...
                              X