Iron Maiden current 2016 tour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Maiden current 2016 tour!

Will be there tomorrow evening in Montreal. With my 3 sons! 21, 19 and 16! We're all fans!

My 2 oldest ones have both seen them once. I think I saw them at least 4 to 5 times now. First time was in 1986 during the Somewhere In Time tour.

So who saw them on this current tour?
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

I went to Somewhere in Time back in 86. Saw the last tour before Bruce fell ill. I will see them on this one.

Comment

Very cool that you'll be seeing them with your sons! Have a great time. I won't get to see them as they don't come anywhere remotely close to us this time.

Last time the wife, kid and I saw them was in June of 2012 in Charlotte, NC. It was a great show!

Comment

Sydney May 6, taking my 2 boys, 11 & 8. It took me 25 years to see my first Maiden show on the Final Frontier tour, that was a mind blow, this one looks to be even more spectacular. My kids are pretty wound up over this, gonna be the greatest night of our lives. Maiden rule \m/

Comment

This is too cool.
          http://ironmaiden.com/news/article/e...e-one-repaired

I hope they have more than one east coast date since I just missed it.

Comment

I took my then 14 year old daughter back 2008 for the Somewhere Back in time tour. Father / daughter bonding at it's finest.

Comment

I saw them in Vegas a few weeks ago. They were really good. Bruce sounded amazing. He hasn't sounded this good in a long time.

Janice played a 3 hum Les Paul Black Beauty for the first song and the clanging was gone! Then he switched to a Strat.

Enjoy!

Comment

Just coming back from the show! We had a great time. We all enjoyed it. Scream for me Montreal!!!
                JB aka BenoA

Comment

we've got tickets for the whole family for 28 May. My son is the only other member who has seen them before, when they closed out the Soundwave festival a few years ago. His tastes have moved on since then but it should still be a great show for everyone. I got seats too, so no one can bitch about sore feet & try to snake out of it
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

@VitaminG

Awesome!!!
                    JB aka BenoA

Comment

4/15
                      The Forum
                      Los Angeles

I think it will be my 8th time seeing them.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I've got my tickets for the Tokyo show on April 20th
                        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
                        X