No announcement yet.

A few pistols I recently picked up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that Colt, reminds me of my Dad, god rest his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Alec Thunder View Post
      I didnt reply to this because this drawer is always opened in a gun related discussions... the slaughter of the jews... Nazi Germany... you guys really think that guns in the hands of citizens or in that case, Jews, would have prevented the slaughter! Well i know different...

And i never wanted to Insult anybody... i just said that i dont understand american's appreciation for guns. I still dont understand it... i even said explicitly "no offense".

It should be ok to talk about it... it should be ok to do it even in a "We like Guns"-Thread!

Again... no offense! Just my opinion!
      The same thing happened in Russia when the "White" Russians lost to the "Red" Russians, and communist Russia was formed. Look at how many people died by Stalin's hands. He was as bad as Hitler, but he ended up on the winning side so his deeds were swept under the carpet so to speak. Ask someone Polish if they wish they'd have been armed when the Germans, AND THE Russians invaded them due to the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact. There are more examples out there, but the German, and Russian ones are just too good because there is no anti-gun defense against them.

Look at the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising in 1943. Sure they eventually lost, no way that wasn't going to happen being surrounded, starved, even though there was a lack of allied support realistically they were too far away for direct allied support, but for near a month the caused Germany to divert much needed assets to quell the uprising while they were beginning to get their butts handed to them by Russia and the Russian winter. But of course, no one on the anti-gun side wants to hear about that either. It also gave hope

Comment

Good excerpt article from Stephen Halbrooks' "Gun Control In The Third Reich".

http://www.americanrifleman.org/arti...e-third-reich/

Comment

Originally posted by Alec Thunder View Post
          Ist not THAT bad Lepard... well.. yet!!! Media blows it up a lot... but there are serious right movements which i am more afraid of! But a gun in the hand of everybody wouldnt help at all! Not in the long run. What would you do if somebody asks you for help! Tell him to go to hell or back to his homecountry... which, in this case is pretty much the same. I dont support the politics of Merkel in this case cause she sais we can "more or less" handle that alone while all the other Countrys in Europe (or a lot of em) deny fugitives to come into their country by building walls and fences. I dont know where it will end... i dont know if letting them in is the right way... i just dont know! Obviously nobody exactly knows what to do!
          I would have a lot more sympathy for the "refugees" if it was actually families with mothers and children. However, as we have seen, these "refugees" are 90+% military age males. That to me just looks like Merkel is inviting problems.

We have our own huge problems with Obama leaving our Southern border wide open. The crime and drugs created by this are getting worse and worse. We will however correct that problem with the next Presidential election(unless Hitlery gets elected by the mass of dumbed down "useful idiots" here in America).

What a f'd up country we live in here. We have a woman who in the next 9 months will either be arrested, tried for treasonous crimes and put in prison OR........... elected President of the United States.

Last edited by lepard; 03-06-2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

This may horrify you Alec but this is what is sitting on the stand next to my bed:

This is sitting right here next to my computer monitor:

Several of these are scattered around the house:

This is behind the bedroom door(Benelli M4):

And there are probably another 7 or 8 AR's and AK's around the house.
            Just another average American "gun nut"........... Bwhahahahahahaha.

Comment

Back on track...

I see your 36 and raise you a 23.

Comment

Lepard that's fucking awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by bucketbrian45 View Post
                  Lepard that's fucking awesome!
                  You don't even want to see my ammo stash . I got caught with my pants down(low on ammo) once when it was hard to get........... will never be an issue again .

Comment

Here is my pre-child studio setup. Now they are all double secured and out of sight.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                      You don't even want to see my ammo stash . I got caught with my pants down(low on ammo) once when it was hard to get........... will never be an issue again .
                      I hear you.

I get cracked up when I see in the news that someone had 3 guns and 2,000 rounds of ammo and the news calls that an arsenal. If they ever saw my shit I guess they'd call it a military supply dump...

Comment

My crown jewel: a Mike Allen tuned Springfield TRP.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                          My crown jewel: a Mike Allen tuned Springfield TRP.

You know, every time you post that TRP I get a little more jealous!

Comment

Wait until you see the Nighthawk I have on order.

Naked slide GRP Recon in 9mm with protected Bo Mar adjustable sights and an arched S&A MSH/magwell.

Comment

Working...
                            X