What are you drinking right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livin' it up...Diet A&W Root beer.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      If any of you Southern fellows have a nice big-titted sister you want rid of, let me know. It's time I produced a son and heir, and it just ain't happening here...
      I'm not in the south, my sister is flat as a board, and a bit of a cunt, but your welcome to her!
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
        and a bit of a cunt
        Sometimes people like that just need someone to sling some pipe real good.
        It totally changes them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
          Fucking wild man here. Slow down partner.
          No, it's wild if I drink regular milk!

www.vvforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
            Sometimes people like that just need someone to sling some pipe real good.
            It totally changes them.

Hehe, she'd certainly change if I were to "sling some pipe" at her. She'd never be quite the same again...
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Whoa, whoa WHOA!!! Other than the odd bit of blowback when the old chum cannon is going off, I've never imbibed any of that stuff. (I've avoided putting my tongue anywhere near cream-pies too).
              In fact thinking about it, there are few things that turn my stomach quite as much. OK, so I'm happy to provide some protein for someone else's wife to glug at a Gokkun party, but no way Jose is any of that salty broth going down my throat.
              I recall, once upon a time, when I was a mere puppy, my old boss describing the abomination which is "snowballing" and I nearly yakked up. I still see his wife around town these days and think "Ewwwww, you dirty cow" (I still really really want to bone her though. And she knows it. One day...)
              Sorry about that. I just pissed myself from laughing so hard. Should I bottle it for you?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Coffee.

Comment

orange juice
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

The blood of inferior mortals, just kidding... Whiskey :P
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Speaking of the blood of inferior mortals, did I ever recount the time I got my "Red Wings"...? Anyone?

Guys?
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Coors light

Comment

Speaking of the blood of inferior mortals, did I ever recount the time I got my "Red Wings"...? Anyone?

Guys?
                          Are you drinking Red Bull?

Comment

Sugar free zero ultra Monster engery.

Comment

Working...
                            X