Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randy Rhodes. British whammy bar inventor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

LOL and OMG they need to spell the fucking name right if they want the rest of their shit to be read
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          it's all bullshit, i mean, ok Rhodes did indeed play for Ozzy but he was really known for being the benefactor of the "Rhodes Scholarship" for students who win the
          incredible chance to study at Oxford or other clumsily Universites. It's the oldest fellowship in the world. I hate it when things get skewed on the internet. fuckin' assholes.
          I'm starting an interwebs campaign to have him removed from all Ozzy LPs because he was a bit of a racist too. If he'd been a bit kinder to the natives, there'd still be a country in Africa called Randesia (instead, those massive racists next door in South Africa decided to use his name on their money - the Rand)
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            I'm starting an interwebs campaign to have him removed from all Ozzy LPs because he was a bit of a racist too. If he'd been a bit kinder to the natives, there'd still be a country in Africa called Randesia (instead, those massive racists next door in South Africa decided to use his name on their money - the Rand)
            Not to mention, he also has been overlooked for being the breeder responsible for the Rhodesdesian Ridgeback dog, the Lion Dog it's also known by, these pooches
            can run forever and theyre famous for cornering Lions until the "brave" hunters arrive and kill it.
            Maybe the dog breed would be more popular if he wasn't such a racist as you say!
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Randy Rowdy Rhodes is my favorite wrestler!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

he also co-wrote the Rhode to Utopia with Todd Rundgren, they left out so much stuff its ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Randy Rowdy Rhodes is my favorite wrestler!
                  Randy Rhodey Piper haa haa!!

Comment

Working...
                  X