if you're a CWP holder you need to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you're a CWP holder you need to

check the list... Va Attorney General just unrecognized 25 states CWP permits. NC, SC, PA are 3 of them.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

I heard about that.
    I wonder who paid him to do that?
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      I heard about that.
      I wonder who paid him to do that?
      His governor with Bloomberg's money! Here's the press release from the Virginia attorney general's website.

http://www.oag.state.va.us/index.php...it-recognition

What strikes me as both odd and humorous is that most of the issues on Virginia's press release is what you have to sign on the ATF form 4473. I see some backlash from Virginia residents over this in the future elections. Looks like West Virginia is one of the few states that didn't get cut as of now.
      Last edited by Razor; 12-23-2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

I predict landslide loss for him next election.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

After I read the story, I seen it pop up on facebook and thought, hmm... this is going to be entertaining, went to the comments and man. One business owner threatened to shut his doors and leave the state... people are HOT in Virginia .... Anti-gunners on the page taunting gun supporters & chanting they'd been victorious in keeping guns out of the hands of criminals by doing this.... I'm just lolling at these anti gun folks who think criminals are applying for CWPs... fucking morons!
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

They have every right to be hot over this and I hope they vote his ass out.
            It is pretty funny saying they are keeping gun out of the hands of criminals by doing this when thats not even the argument in this case.
            Back in the summer a group of anti gunners were just off the property of a local gun store chanting and holding signs and the customers were going in and out just laughing at them.
            The police came by hauled a few off for trespassing and broke up the rally because they didn't have a permit.
            The policeman I talked to to said those people are bat shit crazy you know and I know it.

Comment

Exactly Straycat, I agree 100%. Did any of you watch the democratic debate last Saturday? All 3 of those candidates stood on stage and agreed when Hilary referred to semi-automatic rifles as "military style assault weapons" I changed the channel.
              \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

I would call him an idiot but that's an insult to idiots. I hope people "boycott" his state until his ass is voted out. I'll guarantee you I won't be going to a state that decides arbitrarily that I have no right to defend my life or the lives of my family.
                Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
                  Did any of you watch the democratic debate last Saturday?
                  Nope. My gag reflex wouldn't let me.
                  Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Debbie Wasserman shithead has done her best to schedule the dem debates when no one is going to watch it so her precious Hillary wins the nomination.
                    Doing her best to hijack and push Bernie out of the picture.
                    Its so bad that moveon.org (hillary site basically) has a petition online to have DWS fired.
                    I say leave her in there she is doing a good job at fucking up any dem chances of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
                      Nope. My gag reflex wouldn't let me.
                      Me either dude! I'd end up throwing something at the TV if I watched the liberal drivel anyway...

Comment

I hear ya's , like I said I had to change it , I was yelling at them the whole time lol. True Straycat.
                        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

I'm in Mass and we have basically zero reciprocity to begin with
                          I can't even carry in New hampshire? WTF?
                          the Dem debate was a joke, I didn't hear a single question on immigration
                          I guess the Dems want open borders
                          got a nice X-mas present form the Mrs. a N82 tactical for my full size M&P .40
                          came with the lockdown clip (I'm left handed)
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1174.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	2448080

surprisingly comfy at 4:00
                          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                            They have every right to be hot over this and I hope they vote his ass out.
                            It is pretty funny saying they are keeping gun out of the hands of criminals by doing this when thats not even the argument in this case.
                            Back in the summer a group of anti gunners were just off the property of a local gun store chanting and holding signs and the customers were going in and out just laughing at them.
                            The police came by hauled a few off for trespassing and broke up the rally because they didn't have a permit.
                            The policeman I talked to to said those people are bat shit crazy you know and I know it.
                            Unless I'm mistooken, the same Constitution that permits the Right to go about armed also serves as the permit to protest. They're free to peaceably assemble, but may not physically interfere with the goings-on they're protesting, like when they block the entrance to the parking lot or door of an abortion clinic, or gun show or shop. They can't shout or use megaphones, however, because that violates the noise ordinance and goes against the "peaceably" part of the assemblage. Basically they can give you the stink-eye and make faces and hold signs, but can't make a bunch of noise.

Were I the owner of a gun shop, I'd have a blunderbuss loaded with powder only (no projectile) and fire it into the air when they started making noise, drowning them out. No law against the discharge of blanks, AFAIK.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              Unless I'm mistooken, the same Constitution that permits the Right to go about armed also serves as the permit to protest. They're free to peaceably assemble, but may not physically interfere with the goings-on they're protesting, like when they block the entrance to the parking lot or door of an abortion clinic, or gun show or shop. They can't shout or use megaphones, however, because that violates the noise ordinance and goes against the "peaceably" part of the assemblage. Basically they can give you the stink-eye and make faces and hold signs, but can't make a bunch of noise.

Were I the owner of a gun shop, I'd have a blunderbuss loaded with powder only (no projectile) and fire it into the air when they started making noise, drowning them out. No law against the discharge of blanks, AFAIK.
                              wouldn't that violate the aforementioned noise ordinance?
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X