Hillary and Feinstein want you to TURN 'EM ALL IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    Good luck with that. They can try to make it voluntary but they'll get low turnouts with under 1% of people partaking.

I'm a pro gun guy, having said that I think most gun folks over react on any talk form of gun control. They like to paint the picture that the man (government) will be going door to door raiding / searching homes and confiscating guns...that will NEVER happen without some form revolution either by government personnel refusing the order and gun owners refusing to answer the door and fighting to the death if their door is breached.
    They won't go that route. They are trying to do it by "1000 cuts". If they can't take the guns outright, they will ban the ammo, force registration for ammo buying, require ammo microstamping to make it expensive, tax the shit out of ammo to make it prohibitively expensive, buy up all the ammo, ban certain types of ammo(remember the .223 XM855 attempted ban earlier in the year ?), tie up ships full of Russian ammo at port so they can't unload the ammo(already doing this to some extent), ban certain types of weapons(already did this to Russian Saiga AK's and shotguns), etc. etc. etc. It Hitlery gets into the White House, it will be an all out assault on the 2nd Amendment.

Comment

I forget where it was, somewhere on the East coast, but the local town sheriff sponsored a voluntary firearm "turn in" and the one and only gun turned in was a fuckin pellet rifle!
      "POOP"

Comment

As long as this topic popped back up, NOW is the time to really watch what is happening. This Federal Judge that Obama has nominated for the Supreme Court is bigtime anti-2nd Amendment. If this guy gets confirmed, they will have the votes via the Supreme Court to destroy the 2nd Amendment.

Comment

They are trying to back door it. Longmeadow Mass has legislation coming up for vote that would prohibit carrying any firearm on government or public property within town limits.
          That means sidewalks and roads in addition to town own property.
          fucking snakes.
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
              As long as this topic popped back up, NOW is the time to really watch what is happening. This Federal Judge that Obama has nominated for the Supreme Court is bigtime anti-2nd Amendment. If this guy gets confirmed, they will have the votes via the Supreme Court to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
              That's true. I've been hammering my friends to contact their Senators and tell them no on this DC political judge. The NRA-ILA has a nice website that makes it easy to send a form letter to your senators by just clicking the "Take Action" button link. You do have to sign up for it, but you don't have to join the NRA to use it. Here's the link.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2016...-court-nominee

Comment

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                  That's true. I've been hammering my friends to contact their Senators and tell them no on this DC political judge. The NRA-ILA has a nice website that makes it easy to send a form letter to your senators by just clicking the "Take Action" button link. You do have to sign up for it, but you don't have to join the NRA to use it. Here's the link.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2016...-court-nominee

Excellent post, and thank you for the link.

Comment

Working...
                  X