Happy birfday newc matt newcumms!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birfday newc matt newcumms!!!

Wassup almost an old fuck at 47..3 more years..you dick!!..

My kid still wearing that studded belt..scratching up all my cabinets. I could prolly wear it now. I'm down to a 36" waist. I was bustin' outta my 38's, but I refused to buy new 40" black Levis 505s. So I drpped 50+ lbs last year. I picked up 8 back up. That's because I haven't pooped in three days. But I will, and when I do..I'll be thinking of you.. . In fact I 'm feelin' the bubbleguts now..see what you did?

Ballz4you..Scorpio.

Ohhhh I just posted the Ophiuchus (The serpent) ..the 13th Zodiac. Yeah 13 like the 'Skull $ Bones' belt buckle I kept !!! So that may change things if ya care '..

>>>see..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus<<<..

Have a good day Sir NEWC!!!

Billz
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Happy Birthday brotha, hope it's an awesome day for ya.

Comment

Happy bday, Newc!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Birthday Doctor

MOSHON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Hbd !!
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hope it was great man
              \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

111 views/hits and SIX posts...including mine.

Wow, I'm impressed! Classy !

Zuckerburg has everyone by their balls..or tits.

FuckFacebook..Fuggums.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

103 of those views are me coming back in to see if you've added anything. I used to be the birthday fairy around here, but it very few other people would post anything so I just got apathetic about it.

Oh, by the way, happy belated birthday Newc. I hope you got your pud "Halfordized" to celebrate.

Last edited by Hellbat; 10-26-2015, 11:09 PM.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Newc, we all pitched in and got you a titty show ( @ )Y( @ )
                    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Tanks!
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Drew is right.

666 views and Matt says "tanks"..like Thanks would be too much effort! It's ONE fuggin' letter you dick!

Since this is Devil's night, I shall forgive my leather winged angel. He's getting old and senile.

Love,

Bill Z Bubbles.

Comment

HBD ya Coon Ass!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks erryboddy
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                            X