Guitar Center - Email Exclusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Center - Email Exclusive

I was wondering if any of you guys/girls get an email from Guitar Center ever once in a while where the subject is "Email Exclusive Just For You".?

If you don't get them, they are a code to take 20% off a single item.

If you do get them, do you know how often they send them out? I've only got a couple so far. Used the first one on a Boss pedal. I was going to use the latest one I received to buy a D'Angelico, but the coupon expired a couple days ago.........

At any rate, if you know how often they send them out, I appreciate a heads up.

Thanks

Not me, but it probably depends on their inventory and quarterly reports. If you could get that info and see how it relates to the coupons, you could get a better understanding of when and why to save your pennies.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Not sure on the frequency either, but I do remember the endless list of top manufacturer exclusions on those GC coupons
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

I still get them every few months. But yeah, as said above, the list of excluded brands is exstensive as hell. Basically, the coupon's only good if you want to buy an el cheapo SM58 knockoff mic or something like that.
        My Toys:
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
        '94 Dinky HX in Black
        '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

They are generally items that they need to move out of inventory.
          The exclusions are pretty extensive.
          I get them every few months and just delete them.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I get them about every month and a half, but they are from the local store manager and only exclude "sale" items. I just used one Friday for an attennuator(never thought I'd be that guy). It was for 15%/100$ and I was able to use it on used gear... FWIW

Hahahaha, I just re-read the email(I was able to use it on my online order(which it says is excluded)). It reads:

Exclusions & Limitations: 15% off a single non-sale new item. Maximum discount $500. Not to be used in conjunction with other coupons, promotions or offers. No cash value. Excludes discounted and clearance items, price matches, used gear, tax/shipping charges, scratch and dent, vintage equipment, Gift Cards, String Club and Stick Club memberships and musician services (Pro Coverage, Guitar Center Repairs, Guitar Center Rentals and Guitar Center Lessons).

Products from the following manufacturers are excluded from this offer: 3rd Power Amps, 65amps, A Designs, Access, AC-CETERA, Antelope Audio, Apogee, Apple, Arturia, Ashdown, Avid, Blackstar, Bogner, Bose, Budda, Bundy, Dangerous Music, Dave Smith Instruments, Dean Markley, Diezel, Earthquaker Devices, EBS, Electro-Harmonix, Elektron, Elysia, Empirical Labs, EVH, Fender Custom Shop, Focal, Fox, Friedman, Fryette, Fuchs, Fulltone, G7th, Gemeinhardt, Godlyke, Hao, HK AUDIO, Keeley, Kemper, Korg, Kurzweil, Kush Audio, Lag Guitars, Laney, Mad Professor, Malekko Heavy Industry, Manley, Meinl Weston, Mesa Boogie, Miraphone, MOTU, Native Instruments, Neumann, Neve, Pigtronix, Pioneer, Pro-Ject, Rickenbacker, Rivera, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Schroeder, Selmer Paris, Soldano, Solid State Logic, Teenage Engineering, Tortuga, T-Rex Engineering, VOX, Wampler, WESTONE, Xotic Effects, ZVex.
            Last edited by Jayster; 08-29-2015, 09:52 PM.
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
            X