• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fathers day!

happy Fathers day to all Fathers!!!!
    do not forget about your father !!
    give him a call today!!!!!!

I wish I could it's been eight years since we lost him and I miss him every day. RIP Dad.

Comment

I am so sorry! Prayers out to families that have lost there fathers! on this day of recognition of our fathers

Comment

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Comment

Happy Fathers day. Sometimes these days are happy, cherished, lost or bittersweet.

Mine is pretty meloncoly at this time..which is fine by me.

Missed you guys and, yes I've seen my friend Rich is gone nad I couldn't put my feeling to words, but maybe i'll try later. Everytime I come here we lose another JCF brother. So PLEASE everyone keep breathing, or I'm not coming here anymore. if I'm officially JCF's Father Time AKA Cronos...not that Venom guy

Billz bub
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads. I just got back from mine had a great day, and I'm stuffed to the gills and feeling fat. I think I'm gonna play my guitar now,, might even shoot a vid,If I can get my fat little sausages all moving in the right directions, IDK

BILL!!!!!!!what's up man??? I hope you are well brother

MOSHON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Happy Fathers day. Sometimes these days are happy, cherished, lost or bittersweet.

Mine is pretty meloncoly at this time..which is fine by me.

Missed you guys and, yes I've seen my friend Rich is gone nad I couldn't put my feeling to words, but maybe i'll try later. Everytime I come here we lose another JCF brother. So PLEASE everyone keep breathing, or I'm not coming here anymore. if I'm officially JCF's Father Time AKA Cronos...not that Venom guy

Billz bub
              Good to see you Bill, hope you are doing well broseppi.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
              X