Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Led Zep fans - This might be the coolest thing EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led Zep fans - This might be the coolest thing EVER!

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

If that don't make you smile you're a lost cause.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

The kid on drums is the only one with a real future
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I know a girl that 'experiences satisfaction' (G-rated version) to this song.
        I've sent her various versions over the years. The only one that didn't do it for her was a rap song that used only the intro but played on the highest notes of a guitar. It was very annoying, and had nothing to do with the rest of the song.

I will send her this and see what happens.

Comment

If only my music classes in school had been that cool. I might be a virtuoso by now ....We had pop goes the weasel etc. etc.

Comment

Cool! They do a pretty good job with Crazy Train in another video. Different kids from a few years ago, but same program.

Comment

That is so awesome, I truly appreciate the art of transforming a song with instruments of choice. Very very cool!!!
              I like black and white guitars

Comment

As a Led Zep fan, I highly approve of this
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Now if they did The Crunge....
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Awesome!!!! Props to the music teacher for putting the energy into teaching all those kids, that couldn't have been easy...

Really sad that American public school funding keeps getting cut, elementary schools in California don't get money for music & art teachers anymore. My kids' school was only able to have part-time music & art because of our PTA fundraisers...

Comment

But I bet they got a ton of money for feetball

Comment

wow, i was stressed out...now i'm smilin and feelin fine. that gave me goosebumps. just when i thought the whole world was circling the bowl, a room full of kids and one very cool music teacher restores my faith in humanity. My life is ruled by the laws and power of music. It defines my existence. I am a guitarist because of Jimmy Page, Led Zeppelin and because music moves me to the core. Words can't express how happy it makes me to see these kid jammin zeppelin in a time dominated by techno, rap and pop. today's (mainstream popular) music is just shit. Zeppelin, Boston, triumph, rush, and too may others to mention wrote the best music ever written and i am thankful to have grown up in the generation that reveled in it.
                        I'm cueing up "Ten years gone" and crankin it, for old time sake and i raise my glass to all of you...guitarists, zeppelin fans and the folks at bacardi who bottled my rum and made this drunkin post possible .
                        Thanks Powertube for sharing, made my day.
                        "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

Yah that took some stress away. Cool.

Comment

Working...
                          X