Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ZL1 dyno'd at max power: 731, max torque 672, video and dyno sheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_uK...85114404#t=137

This car is going to scare the crap out of me.

Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Packing some heat right there.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

That is a beautiful torque curve! Above 600ftlb from 2500 to 6500... fuck!
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yeeha, Jester's dead!

Comment

Nice! You'll enjoy that once the snow goes away. Any plans to hit the drag strip or strictly a street car?
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Very nice. With some good tires that thing should run really well.
              My Toys:
              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
              '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
              '94 Dinky HX in Black
              '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                Nice! You'll enjoy that once the snow goes away. Any plans to hit the drag strip or strictly a street car?
                Oh yeah! Road course's and 1/4 miles are pretty much all I'm going to do this summer. I'm going to be a track rat.

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                Very nice. With some good tires that thing should run really well.
                I was thinking Nitto's. I've always had great luck with them.

Comment

If you're talking about Nittos for the street don't get the NT01's. I had a set on my mustang and even on warm dry days I could easily slide the car around corners. To get them to grip they had to be really hot. Almost right on the edge of turning greasy.
                  My Toys:
                  '94 Dinky HX in Black
                  '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

98 Z28 I just bought last weekend came with, among other things, a set of MT ET Streets on stock 16" wheels... looking forward to trying them out, will be my first time using sticky tires and Ive been racing since I was 17 (Im 33 )
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

If you're talking about Nittos for the street don't get the NT01's. I had a set on my mustang and even on warm dry days I could easily slide the car around corners. To get them to grip they had to be really hot. Almost right on the edge of turning greasy.
                      You think maybe Pirelli's? Last Nitto's I ran were NT05R's.

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                      98 Z28 I just bought last weekend came with, among other things, a set of MT ET Streets on stock 16" wheels... looking forward to trying them out, will be my first time using sticky tires and Ive been racing since I was 17 (Im 33 )
                      Oh man you are going to love those! I have to find a set of Mickey's with 18's for the 1/4.

Comment

Oops! Double post.
                        Last edited by ZL1hawk; 02-01-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

If you want a good, summer only street tire that grips like glue go with a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sport, or the Pilot Sport A/S 3 if you want an awesome all season tire. Weither are cheap at all, but just awesome grip and handling.
                          My Toys:
                          '94 Dinky HX in Black
                          '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

If you want a good, summer only street tire that grips like glue go with a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sport, or the Pilot Sport A/S 3 if you want an awesome all season tire. Weither are cheap at all, but just awesome grip and handling.
                            I've heard mixed reviews with the Michelin's. No doubt a good tire but I should find out for myself. Once I burn up the stock Eagles I think I'll give the Pilot's a go.

Comment

Originally posted by ZL1hawk View Post
                              Once I burn up the stock Eagles I think I'll give the Pilot's a go.
                              So tomorrow? hehe man that's a nice ride and great numbers!

Comment

Working...
                              X