The Stench of Clunge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stench of Clunge

OK, now one or two of you might remember an incident I had a few years ago when I had to dispense with one of my car seats thanks to some, erm, "seepage" from an ungrateful woman when I gave her a lift home one night (OK. well I know ONE of you remembers, Tonemonster is still rubbing one out thinking about it). Oh, yeah, and then she shit her strides on her front doorstep, just as I pushed her into her husband's arms and said "Here, this belongs to you, I think" and escaped.

Well, anyway, I have a similar problem today, but it isn't going to be as easy as just disposing of the offending article. You see, last night, whilst I was enjoying an evening of serious Art House movies, as per usual on a Sunday, I became aware of a rather rotund bottom wiggling at me in the darkness, deathly pale, ominous, like a zombie arse. Not to be scared by such apparitions, I did what most of you would have done - I stopped wanking, moved in and plunged my hand into the growler, like a kid at a Lucky Dip. There were no soft toys up there, t'was like a rip in a bus seat, but she did reach back and pulled my pud, so all was well.

Now, having attempted to tame the wildest of feral clunges in my time, I am a little older and wiser these days and don't go near anyone that I can smell before seeing, or who stands there like a cow with freshly broken waters as some geezer fists her to a gushing, flooding climax. (There genuinely is a "WHUMP" sound as the chap withdraws his fist and the flood waters, hitherto flowing gently up his arm, are unleashed onto the floor/carpet/upper deck of the No 10 night-bus, like the Ruhr valley after a visit from 617 Squadron's Lancasters.) No, not me, I'm more refined these days. Mostly.

So once I ascertained that this inviting bottom wiggle was indeed aimed at me, and it was GAME ON, I did a little test dip first, before committing more digits. All seemed well, no too much odour, none out of the ordinary anyway, and just the right spongy texture inside. I frigged her like one of Fred Dibnah's steam traction engines, my fucking arm still aches now, and was feeling pretty pleased with myself as her legs gave way and she nearly choked stumbling deep onto her husband's cock.

As she was slightly over-fed, I declined the offer to "Get stuck in there and fuck her, pal", managed to extricate my hand and retired to the sanctity of the jacuzzi to allow my balls to recharge before setting out on the hunt once more. As a gentleman, I obviously didn't sniff my fingers there and then, I waited till I got round the corner and asked a passing bloke if he'd like a sniff instead. He declined for some reason, so I had a little snort myself.

FUCK-KING HELL. What a ming. I can't really describe it (but I'm going to have a fucking good try). Nutty, fruity, with a delicate hint of hops and yeast. I dunno, that looks good, that'll do. In reality, the stench was not unpleasant, but definitely...there. Kinda smelled "stubborn" if you know what I mean. It had legs, and I should have known it would run, just like her roasting juices.

I fell asleep in the jacuzzi so had a good hour in there, and came out with fingers like a fucking gecko - I could have climbed up glass. The overwhelming stench was that of chlorine from the pool. Bear in mind that the chemicals are mixed on the heavy side, due to the amount of filthy fuckers doing filthy fucking things in there.
    Showering, I noticed the distinct whiff of clunge on my hand still. WTF? If anything, it seemed to have grown in intensity. Scary.

TODAY, I woke up thinking "What's that fucking stench?", and we all know what it was, don't we? Yep, my right hand. (I'm lefthanded, but luckily used my right for some reason). It's appalling, I have a sneer like Billy Idol's, and keep getting a whiff of it on the breeze. I daren't smell my fingers, I know that might be courting disaster. It's not the clinging, cloying stench of rusty sheriff's badge, I did a test probe up there and nearly lost my thumb, so suspecting a trap, I kept away from that end of the field. Oddly, my thumb has scrubbed up just fine and smells like a pinefresh Summer meadow.

I am going to scrub my hand now AGAIN, but I'm most disturbed. Is there some sort of Super Clunge on the loose, how the fuck can it be getting worse and stronger as the day goes on? Anyone else had problems with skunky quim? No way I'm touching a guitar now...

Help!!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    I have a sneer like Billy Idol's
    I keep picturing Billy Idol, and I just can't stop laughing!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hope you own stock in the pharmaceutical industry.

Comment

MOSHON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          I keep picturing Billy Idol, and I just can't stop laughing!
          Should wear the studded fingerless glove like Billy Idol too
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

You need to clean under your fingernails... lol

I've never had a stank stink for so long... especially after a good shower.

And yes, I think every guy that doesn't get a good visual inspection does the finger sniff...

Try some simply green or formula 401... or you could soak your fingertips in bleach for about a minute or two... lol
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
              Should wear the studded fingerless glove like Billy Idol too
              But wearing gloves with fingers will keep the stink away.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

diesel and Brake cleaner

If that doesn't remove the smell of chum, my suggestion would be amputation from the neck up
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Wash your hand with toothpaste. Several times over. Been there done that and the toothpaste was the ONLY thing that worked.
                  I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Epic thread.
                    Wish I wasn't eating my supper when I read it though...
                    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Comment

I didn't understand half of what you said so I guess its a Brit thing.
                        One tip I can give is quit drinking and quit hanging around nasty smelling women.
                        Like my Mom always said don't touch that you don't know where its been.
                        I think I would go get checked at the health dept because I'll bet you have something Ajax won't take off.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

knowing R, this wasn't a got-drunk-did-something-regretful thing. Standard Sunday night out.

have you tried some workshop hand cleanser? You know the citrusy shit they use at the mechanics so that they're not putting black engine gack in their cheese sandwiches at lunch time? I keep a tub by the laundry sink - not for the purposes you've described, but just because it cuts through all kinds of muck way better than conventional soap. Great if your hands are covered in chain grease or what have you
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

I had one like that once. She didn't smell bad, just strong. My dick smelled for a week, and I swear that as the week went on, it actually grew stronger before finally starting to fade. Having a hot shower was actually the worst part. I guess the heat and humidity just amplified the stank.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

9 parts degreaser 1 part penicillin should get the smell out.

Comment

Working...
                              X