Where's "leftykingv2" ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's "leftykingv2" ??

Been awhile....where'd leftykingv2 go?? ....anybody know?? ....Bueller?? ....Bueller?? ....Gibson finally hunt him down??

Been wonderin' myself
    Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

he got a job with gibson?

Comment

I sent him some pickups a few weeks back and he was very busy with work. He'll be back.

Comment

He must have mistakenly made a left turn somewhere.

Comment

3 lefts make a right
            Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Speaking of where's Waldo, anybody hear from Ron lately?
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

The comments on here had me pissing my pants. Yeah guys I've been really busy with the new house and work and just general bullshit lately. I try to log on and at least look at the posts everyday but sometimes time just doesn't permit it. Just to let you guys know I haven't been hired by Gibson but they are still avidly looking for me. I hear Henry J. has a hit out on me these days but that bald asshole will never find me. They should hire me though. I'd make sure the product was a lot cheaper price wise for the customers and I'd fire every single ass clown who claims to work in quality control. I have an idea, let's put a cheap Chinese Floyd copy on a 4K guitar. LMAO!
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I thought you had recoiled from the public and were hiding dan bylsma in your basement from the rest of the penguin fans.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                    Speaking of where's Waldo, anybody hear from Ron lately?
                    Last I hear he doesn't like us anymore and spends all his time on Facepage

Comment

There he is....ok....thought maybe you had posted this on the Gibson forum or some shit:

Comment

Someone in QA should be fired for letting that cracked up paint job go out the door.

Cool knobs - I think I'll try those on my strat.

Comment

Shame they had to break up the second set of Strat knobs just for 1 volume knob.
                          Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            I thought you had recoiled from the public and were hiding dan bylsma in your basement from the rest of the penguin fans.
                            F that guy!!! Let's go Rangers!!!! 7 to 2 ass beating on Montreal today.
                            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Ah, so you weren't in hospital having your arms swapped around?
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X