Great example of crowd engagement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great example of crowd engagement...

How do you keep people interested, here's 1 way....

And my favorite example of stealing the show...

Enjoy!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Saw this drummer a while back on YT. Its mind-boggling how his groove is virtually unaffected by those insane moves.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Now that is one crazy freaking dude. Good drummer for sure. His style sure reminds me of someone. Now who is it... Hmmmm
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Now I remember!

Click image for larger version

Name:	794D22DC-1831-4DDB-9D5B-E646B45B6F1D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	2447584

"I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

you're talking about the gold lame jackets, right?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Which just goes to show that you do not need a carnival wheel to put on a show.

Comment

I saw Marco Minnemann (sp?) in October with Joe Satriani. The best drum solo I have ever seen. The guy has so much technical ability and can make a groove so easily...very entertaining.
                My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

How do you know you're in the wrong band?

Comment

Working...
                  X