Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you hate hangovers?

Do you hate hangovers?

So do I, something I've learned lately is that if you drink a new whey liquid protein about an hour before you go to bed - you'll wake up with a spring in your step ready to face the world, or even all your wonderful co-workers!!!

Any of you drinkers on board, I suggest you try it! Post your results later....

This is exactly the product I'm talking about, most wal-marts carry it( http://www.newwhey.com/ )

You're welcome
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

The best way to avoid a hangover is to stay drunk!! -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

why are you drinking and having an hour before bed and all that other stuff
      if I am out in a social environment, I am picking up a random woman to do cpr on me if I die in my sleep.
      how exactly would that play out...

ma'am, you must excuse me for a few minutes, I must mix up a whey protein shake and then drink it so that I can wake up feeling good after I pleasure you all night. Please don't turn the lights on during the ten minute wait, you may not like my saggy grey balls in the light.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post

I must mix up a whey protein shake and then drink it so that I can wake up feeling good after I pleasure you all night.
        That's the beauty of these. They are pre-mixed and about the size of a double shot, easy to carry 1 in your pocket and doesn't need refrigerated. Sure they don't taste super good, but it's easy enough to down one like a shot. It may even help with your stamina, sorry but you're own your own with the saggy grey balls!
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I don't get hangovers. I do, however, get dehydration pains and migraines. That's why I drink water.
          I know some people are going to say 'dude, dehydration pains, migraines, and a hangover are all the same thing'
          But they're not. Not to me.

I can suffer the same effects with or without alcohol. Smoke too much. Don't drink enough (water).
          Clubs that lower the humidity level to make you drink more. Smoke, first and 2nd hand. Dancing. Talking (screaming over loud music). Sweating. Screwing all night. Jack and COKE, the coca cola will dehydrate you on its own. Stopping off at Denny's to grab some 'healthy food', salt content.

I know that alcohol IS a dehydrator, but I don't need it to wake up feeling like crap.

Just drink water.
          Last edited by pianoguyy; 02-14-2014, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Just drink Vodka
            if you NEED to mix it with anything...mix it with some ice cubes
            I drink vodka on a regular basis, .....at times HEAVILY (three to four pint glassfuls over a 5-6 hour period)...and have not suffered from a hangover...EVER.
            That's the reason I drink vodka
            Sure as hell ain't the taste .....although I've acquired a taste for it
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I never went to bed to get a hangover when I was in my prime. there was just too many drugs around. I was on 72 hour numbforce, followed by 5 hour passout and then greeted with wake up shot and continued surge. it was quite ugly. but I bet those things help Jay if we're just talking about drinking. I hear a large large large intake of water before you pass out will also do the trick.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Haven't had a drink in 7 and a half years and don't miss it at all. I do however get Sodium hangovers if I go overboard at a Chinese food buffet.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I quit almost six years ago and don't miss it either. Had my fill. If I said how often I drank for the previous 20 years you'd think I was lying, exaggerating or bragging. lol.
                  Drink plenty of water before bed, and if you wake up through the night, drink more water, lots of it.
                  Last edited by Mudlark; 02-15-2014, 12:21 AM.
                  96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I still have the odd beer or two from time to time, but I don't like to get that drunk anymore. I've found everything I've ever said that I regretted saying was said when I was fairly drunk. I'm a big enough asshole when I'm sober. Give me a couple puffs, some form of junk food and a couch and I'm a happy camper. And no hangovers.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Count me in with the rarely class. I never used to get a hangover, and I could really get after it. The half of gallon water chug worked for a while but as I aged just less and less. Now I get hungover. I used to be able to have an insane amount of liquor and be fine mid thirties, have 4 drinks and I will wake up feeling slow. Yeah I hate hangovers and there is no cure for me personally I just got too old!
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by hellbat View Post
                        i still have the odd beer or two from time to time, but i don't like to get that drunk anymore. I've found everything i've ever said that i regretted saying was said when i was fairly drunk. I'm a big enough asshole when i'm sober. Give me a couple puffs, some form of junk food and a couch and i'm a happy camper. And no hangovers.
                        hahaha!

Comment

I love hangovers. Mostly because I never get them (a side effect of not drinking) and because I get to MAKE A BUNCH OF NOISE and watch other people suffer
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
                            why are you drinking and having an hour before bed and all that other stuff
                            if I am out in a social environment, I am picking up a random woman to do cpr on me if I die in my sleep.
                            how exactly would that play out...

ma'am, you must excuse me for a few minutes, I must mix up a whey protein shake and then drink it so that I can wake up feeling good after I pleasure you all night. Please don't turn the lights on during the ten minute wait, you may not like my saggy grey balls in the light.
                            You should be the one giving HER a "whey protein shake". Give the choice of swallowing it or you can fire it up her arse, but either way she's getting a gut full.

My tip for avoiding hangovers - A pint of Robinson's Lemon Barley before bed, and keep a jug of it by the bed. If you think booze and kebab farts are bad, wait till you add the Lemon Barley, you'll have to chop your way out of the bedroom in the morning. I swear I have made people retch in the next room before I've even opened my own bedroom door. The laugh you get from turning other people sick is a wonderful cure for a hangover, until you can get a Hair of the Dog.
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Just don't exceed your limit or drink moonshine.
                              Never had a hangover with moonshine.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X