Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSFH ~ George Zimmerman, celebrity boxing vs. DMX

NSFH ~ Not Safe For Humanity

All attempts to only discuss this, not politics....

George Zimmerman Vs. DMX(Celebrity Boxing)

My first thought was are you fucking kidding me? What does this say about the state of humanity? This will probably attract a large crowd, much like flies to a pile of shit. This is making a mockery out of the great sport of boxing, I am saddened for all of mankind by this.....

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/showbi...-boxing-match/
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Local radio show talks alot about this guy. He just can not seem to stay out of the news. He has even challenged Kanye West. Just go ...away!

Comment

Probably be 30 seconds of boxing followed by 8 and 1/2 minutes of guys wheezing and gasping for air while they slap fight each other

I'd rather see a steel cage match with Zimmerman and Mr. T
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

I think it is fairly obvious the pussy Zimmerman couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, hence the reason for killing a skinny kid getting the best of the big and bad GZ (aka primo-douchebag)
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

They should let a po'd young black kid fight him. No gloves. See how big of a man he turns out to be without a weapon to his advantage.

Comment

What's he gonna do if DMX enters the ring with one of those hooded boxing robes on?
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
              What's he gonna do if DMX enters the ring with one of those hooded boxing robes on?
              Follow him around the ring? I couldn't agree more Jay. As a lifelong boxing fan, this does nothing for my sport. I think a spelling bee would be far more entertaining between these two!
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                NSFH ~ Not Safe For Humanity

All attempts to only discuss this, not politics....

George Zimmerman Vs. DMX(Celebrity Boxing)

My first thought was are you fucking kidding me? What does this say about the state of humanity? This will probably attract a large crowd, much like flies to a pile of shit. This is making a mockery out of the great sport of boxing, I am saddened for all of mankind by this.....

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/showbi...-boxing-match/
                it's a beacon of what the world is now. "crack cocaine" media with every celebrities latest bowel movement on twitter for the whole world to eat up. what a fuckin' joke. makes my skin crawl. oh, and DMX is such a great guy too right? ok.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'd take him on in a gunfight.

Comment

isn't Celebrity Squares on tv anymore?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      it's a beacon of what the world is now. "crack cocaine" media with every celebrities latest bowel movement on twitter for the whole world to eat up. what a fuckin' joke. makes my skin crawl.
                      Thank you for summing it up for me
                      the most sickening thing is that everyone talking trash about it ïs still gonna see it
                      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                        Thank you for summing it up for me
                        the most sickening thing is that everyone talking trash about it ïs still gonna see it
                        Not me my friend, I would rather masturbate with a porcupine - twice!!!

Tommy that's about the size of it, but the dumbed down crowd needs to know about Beiber's escapades instead of the real issues. FFS the local news here spent three days with steady weather reports to say "it's cold, it's winter".... Because that's breaking news, stay tuned for the in depth on site report of water is wet!
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

This is just a steaming pile of mastodon dung. It's sad what the world has come to. It's hard to believe that this is the state of humanity after we've been on this planet for so long.
                          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                            Not me my friend, I would rather masturbate with a porcupine - twice!!!

Tommy that's about the size of it, but the dumbed down crowd needs to know about Beiber's escapades instead of the real issues. FFS the local news here spent three days with steady weather reports to say "it's cold, it's winter".... Because that's breaking news, stay tuned for the in depth on site report of water is wet!
                            I wouldn't watch this shit either. i'd rather stick crochet needles in my eyes and gore them out. Jay, why do they call it the "dumbing down of America"? it's really the dumbing up of America. I like the sound of that better cuz man o man is we fuckin' stooooo-pid. dumber than clam spit. this country would lose to a sack of hammers in a game of scrabble. if I were a leader of another country, i'd be sitting there twirling my mustache thinking these people could just be ripe enough to fall, they're already self destructing from within, what's the next move? hmmmmmm. that's just me though.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

57 channels and nothing on
                              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                              X