Site down- anyone know why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    When crime goes up, your dad gets punched over a can of soup. Don't have your dad get punched over a can of soup.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiMjkVE_1LI
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

When you think about swapping pickups, you go to the Duncan Forum. When you go to the Duncan Forum, the JCF goes down.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          When you think about swapping pickups, you go to the Duncan Forum. When you go to the Duncan Forum, the JCF goes down.
          This is very true!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            Either that or they trash you for being a JCF member. Douche bags!
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
              Either that or they trash you for being a JCF member. Douche bags!
              Lefty's custom usertitle in the SD forums:

"JCF-Douchebag"
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I was starting to think it went down just to prevent me from posting NAMM pix in the NAMM 2014 thread
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                  Lefty's custom usertitle in the SD forums:

"JCF-Douchebag"
                  It's actually Monsignor Douche bag there. But on most other sites it K.O.A.D.B. Which stands for King of all douche bags.
                  Last edited by leftykingv2; 01-31-2014, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X