• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

Happy new year to you all

1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

3 hours 18 minutes to go

By the time you hear from me again, it'll be next year

Enjoy the turning of the year peeps, have a good one!

-Jacky
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

All the best for another 365 days on this crazy planet.

Comment

Have a safe and very Happy New Year!

Comment

happy new year to all..well in 7 hours..
            GEAR:
            #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
            #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
            #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
            #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
            #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
            AMPS:
            1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
            ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Happy New Year Fellas!!!
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Happy new year!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy New Year!!
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Oh man, my celebration went with a bang
                    First the usual with friends/kids, then me and a buddy went to a small club
                    all went fine untill 10 minutes to closing when some drunk ass got his panties in a twist with someone and I
                    -shitfaced as I may have been- tried to cool down the situation

Yeah, I'm a stupid ass, when I see potential needless violence I try to prevent it, instead of looking on and acting appalled
                    after some stupid fuck gotten his brains kicked to pulp

So there I was between 2 gentlemen, the aggressive one about 6'8" well over 240lb, me a hair above 5'7" 145lb if I haven't taken my morning dump
                    trying to prevent a fistfight when I got suckerpunched by 'someone' on my right
                    Next thing I know, i'm being lead outside and see my buddy holding his eye heading the other way
                    Apparently, he saw me get knocked down, punched the other guy, then recieved one himself on the brow
                    After that, we were outside, giving statements to the police then headed home, me a stiff jaw, he a shiner

..I've got to admit: I've had more boring new year celebrations
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I was spraying my goo over an assortment of feeeeeeelthy sluts in the Gangbang Room at a Swingers' Club (Chameleons, Darlaston, yay!). I'm not sure, there could have been fireworks outside, but I was receiving a first class Helmet Polish from one lass whilst another had her fingers riiiiight up my dirtbox, pulling the trigger on my porridge gun. I did see and hear wonderful colours, heard and felt powerful airbursts, but I think it might have been just in my head and behind my eyelids. Fucking hell, I LOVE women who know how to squeeze out every last brain cell...

Oh, and I DID manage to croak "Happy Goo Year" as I let fly. I ought to be on the New Year's Honours List for that alone.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Happy New Year.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpqknwKbvDE
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                            I was spraying my goo over an assortment of feeeeeeelthy sluts in the Gangbang Room at a Swingers' Club (Chameleons, Darlaston, yay!). I'm not sure, there could have been fireworks outside, but I was receiving a first class Helmet Polish from one lass whilst another had her fingers riiiiight up my dirtbox, pulling the trigger on my porridge gun. I did see and hear wonderful colours, heard and felt powerful airbursts, but I think it might have been just in my head and behind my eyelids. Fucking hell, I LOVE women who know how to squeeze out every last brain cell...

Oh, and I DID manage to croak "Happy Goo Year" as I let fly. I ought to be on the New Year's Honours List for that alone.
                            Happy goo year!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	emot-a2m.gif
Views:	3
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	2447446

Click image for larger version

Name:	splat.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	2447447
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

Jesus man!
                              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X