Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Dogs are "Man's Best Friend" for a reason...but then they break your fucking heart by leaving you after too few years.

My thoughts are with you.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I understand what you're going through my friend. My heart goes out to you.
        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          one of my favorites
          May I ask her name???
          I like black and white guitars

Comment

Shay was her name. She was a border collie scottie mix.

Comment

I feel so retarded because I seen her name in the title and just didn't think for some reason. And again I am so sorry for your loss. I know your pain but I also know it is a relief to know they are resting too. Best to you bro and may Shay rest in peace!
              I like black and white guitars

Comment

Sorry for your loss bro. I know how you feel. I got a Blue Tick coon hound when I was 5. My parents bought him for me. He lived until I was 26 years old. When he passed away I was broken for months. He was never sick always happy and healthy. I left for work one day and he came up to me which was unusual at 6 am because as we know hound dogs like to sleep. I wondered what he was doing awake that early in the morning he walked over to me before I was going out the door and jumped up on me and started kissing my face. I thought nothing of it. I thought he just wanted to play. I told him I had to go to work and he got down and went back over to his dog bed. When I came home that night he was gone. He died in his sleep the vet said. Somehow I think he knew he was not going to be there when I got home that day and he just wanted to say good bye to me before he'd passed away. If I had known it was the last day he'd be alive I would have stayed home and missed work that day. But I didn't know and my friend was gone. I still get tears in my eyes just thinking about that dog. He was the best friend I had ever had and it took quite a while before I was able to move on. I hope you're alright bro and I am so sorry for your loss. Just think of the good times you and Shay had together and try to hold on to that. R.I.P Shay.
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

She was beautiful. I was wondering if she was part cairn terrier, scottie is close enough. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Dogs are "Man's Best Friend" for a reason...but then they break your fucking heart by leaving you after too few years.

My thoughts are with you.

Sucks to hear Rich, may the memories last forever
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

As another dog owner without kids, I know how important they can be and how tough it can be to lose them.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Rich. What a cute dog. I love dogs too.

Comment

Sorry Rich losing a pet always sucks because they become your best friends.
                          I had to put my miniature red Pom down myself a few years ago plus had to put my 20+ year old black cat down myself a month or so ago.
                          It hurts so bad when you have to let them go.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

so so sorry Rich..my Akita means the world to me so I feel your pain..God Bless you brother...Barry

Comment

So sorry Rich. She looks like she was an awesome friend.
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X