Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seymour Duncan forum members trashing us..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seymour Duncan forum members trashing us..............

I was on the S.D. forum earlier today and saw a thread with a bunch of D-bags trashing The JCF. They say we're a bunch of ass bags who like obsolete guitars and that we're dinosaurs living in a forgotten world. All of them are probably playing 30 and 40 year old strats and Les Paul! Yeah we're obsolete when the guitars you guys are playing haven't changed in half a century at least not for the better anyways. I almost joined the forum just to tell all of them to fuck off. I guess people can't take jokes anymore and don't want to be on a forum where people go to have a good time a few laughs and talk about the guitars that they love. Most of these clowns were bitching because they got banned for trying to sell the gear in the wrong category without paying the Platinum membership fee. I am not a platinum member but when the day comes that I choose to sell a guitar or gear here I will gladly pay the fee. They don't realize that we like protection from spammers and rip off artists who are out to make a quick buck and don't add anything to the forum. I say fuck-em! You probably deserved the ban and I am glad the admins gave you the boot! I don't think the admins ask anything from members that's difficult or outlandish to follow. Read the fucking rules before you post and if you don't want to then don't bitch when you get the boot for being stupid and making more work for the people who are kind enough to be administrators on a site just because they love it. Fuck you very much S.D. Forum D-Bags.
    Last edited by leftykingv2; 12-10-2013, 03:27 AM.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

I am old(er). I am 38, but I have 30 years in the business.
    I like obsolete guitars. If I wanted new Jackson conversations, I would join at the Jackson website to discuss current models. I also own Esp and Schecter, but what fun is talking about the one of a million Chinese guitars.

But who are they? I take a different view. They aren't Paul and Strat guys.
    They are cheap Chinese guitar owners that think they can put in 'hot' pickups and make it something special.

You know the type. Buy the 1990 Honda civic for $800 and then spend ten grand making it run.

Comment

What's it matter?

The beauty of the internet is anonymity. I learned a very long time ago that many of the internet tough guys and shit talkers hide behind their IP address and wouldn't come close to saying it in person.

So, I'll just say this: enjoy your guitars. If any of them are near Fort Bragg and would like to meet for a chat, I'll gladly bring them on post.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
        What's it matter?

Exactly
        I like black and white guitars

Comment

who cares? seems to me that would be like getting rattled by some crabcore pansy ass douche drinking fruitbats. tell them to have auto tune installed in their asses so they can fart and shit in key.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

+1.

Who cares? Move along. There are much better things in life than engaging in internet fighting douchebaggery.

Comment

The internet has helped make society much more hostile. To DRM's point, people have the courage to say anything when they're anonymous, so they feel more entitled to judge and type their trash talk online. Back in my day, there were consequences for busting on someone, because it was all done in-person. Thus, there wasn't as much s*@t being spoke.

It was a kinder, gentler world when ass-kickings were what you could expect from trashing someone!

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                What's it matter?

The beauty of the internet is anonymity. I learned a very long time ago that many of the internet tough guys and shit talkers hide behind their IP address and wouldn't come close to saying it in person.

So, I'll just say this: enjoy your guitars. If any of them are near Fort Bragg and would like to meet for a chat, I'll gladly bring them on post.
                I wish you would!!
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I only mentioned it because it's honestly surprising to me how many uneducated people there are out there.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                    I only mentioned it because it's honestly surprising to me how many uneducated people there are out there.
                    There's dumb assholes everywhere. Fuck em.
                    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxsnake View Post

It was a kinder, gentler world when ass-kickings were what you could expect from trashing someone!
                      Quote of the year
                      I like black and white guitars

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxsnake View Post
                        The internet has helped make society much more hostile. To DRM's point, people have the courage to say anything when they're anonymous, so they feel more entitled to judge and type their trash talk online. Back in my day, there were consequences for busting on someone, because it was all done in-person. Thus, there wasn't as much s*@t being spoke.

+1 bro!

Comment

i try to be the same awesome person that i am online as im in person

I tend to stay away from music forums for the most part.. with a few exceptions.. the ratio of asshole to kool ppl is quite high with an exception or 2.. Im only active on 2 forums.. This one and one called General Nonsense.. occasionally ill visit the GN sister site, TPU or ultimate-guitar
                          Last edited by Brandenburg; 12-10-2013, 06:32 PM.
                          GEAR:
                          #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                          #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                          #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                          #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                          #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                          AMPS:
                          1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                          ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

now lefty.. if you really want to talk to these ppl.. im registered at the SD.. i could lend you my username for a bit to get some things off your chest LOL

I never go there and only registered there to ask about something ages ago...
                            GEAR:
                            #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                            #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                            #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                            #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                            #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                            AMPS:
                            1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                            ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Working...
                            X