Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the non Jackson/Charvel related talk forum so.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the non Jackson/Charvel related talk forum so.......

How the FUCK do you fold fitted sheets?!?!?!?!
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Leave them for your wife. If you have to do it then just do it the same way as a regular sheet even though it turns out like shit. Usually your wife will re-fold them at that point.
    Last edited by Kempo Bulldog; 12-08-2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kempo Bulldog View Post
      Leave them for your wife. If you have to do it then just do it the same way as a regular sheet even though it turns out like shit. Usually your wife will re-fold them at that point.
      That's what I did!
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

there is a method to it that I lose my patience so if I do laundry where there are sheets I start to fold them but it resembles a ball when I'm do with it. It bugs the wife but for me I'm like what difference does it make, if they are clean that is what matters. They get unwrinkled once you put them on the bed, if it bugs you don't look in the linen closet
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          there is a method to it that I lose my patience so if I do laundry where there are sheets I start to fold them but it resembles a ball when I'm do with it. It bugs the wife but for me I'm like what difference does it make, if they are clean that is what matters. They get unwrinkled once you put them on the bed, if it bugs you don't look in the linen closet
          Yeah ...it takes me all of 45 seconds to say fuck it and put a few "folds" into that at least make it look like I made an effort...but it's still a big ball when I'm done.

Comment

I pretty much just ball them up and stuff them in the linen closet.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Put me in the "I leave it to my wife" camp. My technique involves a hybrid of the balling and mashing methods, which don't work for her. She has this routine she picked up from a friend or something. She folds and piles all the bedding set and then she wraps it in one of the pillowcases. Keeps everything matched in a nice 'bag' in the linen closet.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Think like a man...

Why fold sheets!
                Wash them. Dry them. Put them on the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  She folds and piles all the bedding set and then she wraps it in one of the pillowcases. Keeps everything matched in a nice 'bag' in the linen closet.
                  I actually do the same thing lol

Comment

Spread the sheet out on a bed with the bottom ( open ) side up. Fold the corners proportionately towards the middle to make a smaller rectangle. Than fold in half.....and then half again. -Lou
                    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Roll it in a ball and throw it in the closet unless you put it right back on the bed. If you're worried about your sheets being wrinkled you might have bigger issues... Cough, Cough...O.C.D.
                      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I don't give a sheet!!
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                          Spread the sheet out on a bed with the bottom ( open ) side up. Fold the corners proportionately towards the middle to make a smaller rectangle. Than fold in half.....and then half again. -Lou
                          that's pretty much how I do it.

Fold it in half lengthwise, and then fold it in half again across that fold. So now you have two straight folds & all of the elasticised corners are together. Fold it half and then again, and you should have something that largely resembles a folded sheet. Unless you're a complete mong
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

you don't lol
                            I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
                            ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
                            Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
                            Blackstar Soloist HT60
                            Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
                            Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

Are you suppose to wash sheets? I thought mine had a random brown pattern on them

Comment

Working...
                              X