Happy Veterans Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Veterans Day

To those who carried the torch before and for my brothers serving today, I appreciate everything you've done for us all.

Originally posted by DRM View Post
    To those who carried the torch before and for my brothers serving today, I appreciate everything you've done for us all.
    +1
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Remembering my dad today. He was always proud to have served in the Air Force. He's been gone almost seven years now and I miss him a lot.

Comment

Thanks to all who have served.

Comment

thanks indeed , i should have posted on the day , i had to work , but as i am ex army myself 9 weeks of bootcamp ! 2 badges , but without my moms sig, i was out ! we were heading to san salvator 1982 , i got out because my mom refused to sign the recruitment papers , ide just turned 17 yrs old ! so out i went , to all the u.s.a.'s army,navy,air force, and marines, i send my thanks, love , and huge gratitude ! thanks guys n gals, i wish i could have been there , but then again had i went ? , would i have lived thru that war ? yea probly i think ! ? , happy late vets day to all , see ya , alz / 2013

Comment

Working...
          X