Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New documentary JFK:The Smoking Gun...Anyone else watch it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New documentary JFK:The Smoking Gun...Anyone else watch it?

I've always been curious about things,like some of us,and for the biggest part of my life,I was of the opinion based on what I factually know and have been led to believe,that JFK wasn't killed by Oswald's attempted and /or successful headshot,but by a lower angle,frontal headshot,simply based on the ballistics.

A few years ago,I revised my thoughts about it based on even more modern forensics,and now,as in the past,new details have once again emerged that have not only changed my mind again,but pretty much sewed it up like a Law and Order episode. Anyone else seen this yet?
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

When it comes to the JFK assassination, I'm convinced that there's no truth anymore in whatever gets uncovered/published

This is a case that has been so contorted by paranoia, mistakes and conspiracy(theorists), there is no way to ever be sure
    and I'm pretty sure, that anyone who does know, will, or has taken it to the grave
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Sam Giancana the gangster said the mob did it on his death bed. He admitted to having a major hand in it. But who the hell knows.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
        Sam Giancana the gangster said the mob did it on his death bed. He admitted to having a major hand in it. But who the hell knows.
        Indeed there is that theory. Hard to say though. Maybe one of the most wannabe claimed assassinations since Archduke Ferdinand.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
          Sam never was on his death bed was he? Didn't he get shot in the head? Anyway, Oliver Stone's movie is pretty fuckin' incredible if you haven't seen it, and how can anyone not have seen it? it's been out for decades.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            Sam never was on his death bed was he? Didn't he get shot in the head? Anyway, Oliver Stone's movie is pretty fuckin' incredible if you haven't seen it, and how can anyone not have seen it? it's been out for decades.
            Yeah, Giancana took a slug to the back of the head while frying some sausages and peppers - maybe it was Marcello Leftykingv2 was thinking of who gave that confession, I've read the same thing before but can't remember who it was.
            Last edited by watson503; 11-11-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by watson503 View Post
              Yeah, Giancana took a slug to the back of the head while frying some sausages and peppers - maybe it was Marcello Leftykingv2 was thinking of who gave that confession, I've read the same thing before but can't remember who it was.
              +1 After looking you guys are right it wasn't Giancana who confessed. I did some research and it looks like it was Marcello, Trafficante and Giancana who supposedly had their hands in it. But it was Marcello who claimed responsibility and named the other two as co-conspirators.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Well according to this new documentary,which is based on pure forensics,the actual headshot wasn't done by Oswald,or even from out in front of the limo.

According to a ballistics expert that presented this evidence to CBS back in 1977,the headshot was done BY ACCIDENT by a Secret Service agent that was in the back seat of the car behind the limo.

He heard a shot from behind,reached into the floorboard and picked up an AR-15,and was in the process of turning to return fire to Oswald's window.

The driver of this car stepped on the gas,and because the agent was standing up in the back of the car,he accidentally fired the AR and shot Kennedy in the back of his head with a .223 hollowpoint from about 20 feet away.

The coverup wasn't the government trying to conceal the fact so-and-so wanted him dead. The coverup was the Secret Service knew one of their own stepped on their DICK. Tommy D.
                "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

That's a good one, never heard that one before
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by TommyD View Post
                    Well according to this new documentary,which is based on pure forensics,the actual headshot wasn't done by Oswald,or even from out in front of the limo.

According to a ballistics expert that presented this evidence to CBS back in 1977,the headshot was done BY ACCIDENT by a Secret Service agent that was in the back seat of the car behind the limo.

He heard a shot from behind,reached into the floorboard and picked up an AR-15,and was in the process of turning to return fire to Oswald's window.

The driver of this car stepped on the gas,and because the agent was standing up in the back of the car,he accidentally fired the AR and shot Kennedy in the back of his head with a .223 hollowpoint from about 20 feet away.

The coverup wasn't the government trying to conceal the fact so-and-so wanted him dead. The coverup was the Secret Service knew one of their own stepped on their DICK. Tommy D.
                    See I have a problem believing that Oswald even fired a shot. I think he was just a patsy plain and simple. And the secret service thing wouldn't shock me one bit.

Comment

i still think Johnson had a hand in the assassination
                      GEAR:
                      #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                      #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                      #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                      #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                      #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                      AMPS:
                      1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                      ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
                        i still think Johnson had a hand in the assassination
                        Bell Helicoptor
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Srsly folks, before we get into any conspiracy/alternative history talk, we need to do a puff-puff-pass
                          "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
                          Zakk Wylde

Comment

yea..

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            Bell Helicoptor
                            huh.. confused.. Johnson as in vice president..Its plausable.. I saw a doc awhile back that hinted to that
                            GEAR:
                            #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                            #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                            #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                            #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                            #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                            AMPS:
                            1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                            ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingSkull View Post
                              Srsly folks, before we get into any conspiracy/alternative history talk, we need to do a puff-puff-pass
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X