Mercyful Fate - Shermann and Denner Celebrate 30th Anniversary of Melissa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercyful Fate - Shermann and Denner Celebrate 30th Anniversary of Melissa

One of my all-time favorite bands and albums, Hank Shermann and Michael Denner together again jamming some old Mercyful Fate in celebration of the Melissa album's 30th anniversary
    Happy Halloween!!!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Pretty sweet bro! I've loved Mercyful fate forever!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Good stuff, I had the opportunity to see them live back around '94ish on the In the Shadows tour. Good times!!! That night they filmed parts of their video for 'Egypt'... Many beers were killed!
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

2 words....fuck....yes!!

Comment

Hell Yeah!!! Can't believe Melissa is 30 years old this year. Don't Break the Oath is still my favorite Fate album tho.

Comment

That was awesome!
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

AWESOME!!!!! Still one of my favorites. I can't wait for King to come back. Hopefully this Summer.

Comment

Glad y'all enjoyed that! The old MF and King Diamond stuff was just awesome - Andy LaRocque is another guitarist whose work is amongst my favorites.

This is a pretty cool set from 1984, right before Shermann left and it is one of the infamous "pink sweatpants" shows

Comment

what is the last song in the video, not from the ones that the guys play, but the one that starts at 10:28?

Comment

Working...
                    X