A family member said what I did is illegal... gun related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
    Interesting, why does the US Gov't require registration and a waiting period and then allow a healthy and almost completely unregulated used market? As an outsider the laws do not seem to make sense?
    Most states do not require a waiting period. You go in, pass the background check, pay for gun and leave with it here in West Virginia. There is no "gun registration" in most of the states, there is however permanent paper work on the firearms transfer that the FFL must surrender to the ATF if he does not keep his license.

Why should someone have the government tell them what personal property of theirs they can or can not sell? Why shouldn't I be allowed to let my wife and son inherit my firearms when I'm dead and gone? The passing of personal property is none of the governments damn business. Should the government tell you who you should sell your car, TV, furniture, etc... to? I didn't think so...

Comment

"
      Last edited by horns666; 10-15-2013, 05:59 PM. Reason: OFF TOPIC RANT OF KNOWING
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        "
        I completely agree with this ^.
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
        X