Getting pumped in the morning: what still works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting pumped in the morning: what still works

The Black album. I'm ready to fucking go!! Getting ready to start my 10th and final day straight of work. It will cap of a 60 hour week and over 100 for the stretch. So ready to have the weekend off. Lets get it done. Hoo fuckin ah! Also Venom helps.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

In the main board overview your topic shows up as "Getting pumped in the..."
    Of course my abbynormal brain stuck "keister" on the end of that sentence
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I survived. Guess what, I get to do it again the next two weeks. What happens when 2 people do a 3 person job.

Comment

I was gonna suggest a good 3-4 mile run and some fresh cut fruit...but Metallica works too lol

Comment

I've never done the math, but I bet I walk 2 or 3 miles at work and I usually walk a couple more at least one night of my weekend off every other week. Been doing so much walking I decided to go by some running shoes for the comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
            I survived. Guess what, I get to do it again the next two weeks. What happens when 2 people do a 3 person job.
            When 3 people do a 1 man job, that's pretty cool. We call it "Airtight"...
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
            X