No announcement yet.

At the shooting range again today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the shooting range again today.....

Here is a target at 12 yards.... A real 12 yards... Not the Bubba Ray 12 yards. All the bullseye shots were me shooting at about a 1-1.5 second intervals. Believe it or not, there are 16 rounds through bullseye. The rest are me pulling the trigger as fast as I can. 1911 .45 ACP 230 grains. -Lou

" I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Good work soldier.

I need to take my 10 year old Rossi 357 revolver out and fire the first rounds thru it.
    Last edited by straycat; 06-30-2013, 07:09 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

1911's just fit the hand so well and I've seen some really lose USGI guns shoot amazingly well!

Good job!
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Nice, this reminds me that I need to go do some shooting at the range too! 1911 as well as some others
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Love me some 1911's I just happen to keep a few here on my desk right next to the computer screen. You know, never know when a zombie might jump out of the monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
            Love me some 1911's I just happen to keep a few here on my desk right next to the computer screen. You know, never know when a zombie might jump out of the monitor.
            I like your gun stand anyone here into some of the hotter calibers a in a 1911? Such as the Colt Delta Elite in 10mm or Guncrafter Industries .50 GI? I have a Speingfield Armory .45 and a Colt Delta Elite 10mm myself and I keep drooling over the .50 GI
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I have a 10mm Glock I used to carry on hikes in Alaska. It was my "bear gun". Doesn't get used too much anymore...I'm back to favoring my 9mm 19 for CCW.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                I have a 10mm Glock I used to carry on hikes in Alaska. It was my "bear gun". Doesn't get used too much anymore...I'm back to favoring my 9mm 19 for CCW.
                Yeah, I have other calibers too such as Beretta 92 FS in 9mm. But the other bigger, more rare calibers appeal to me such as .44 Auto Mag, .45 Win Mag, the .475 Wildey Magnum. The 10mm is nice because its near Magnum power in a semi-auto while still being relatively easy to find. The other calibers are a bit more exotic and hard to find.
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Nice Group!!! I love my 1911's!!!

Ruger SR1911 sitting atop 500 rounds,

Remington R1 Bi-Tone Talo Edition:
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                    Nice Group!!! I love my 1911's!!!

Ruger SR1911 sitting atop 500 rounds,

Remington R1 Bi-Tone Talo Edition:
                    With the price of ammo these days you've got more $ sitting there in ammo than in the gun But seriously, those both look nice!
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

I have my order in to Ruger for their 1911. I get a stupid cheap price on it since my lasers are the ones they use to engrave all there guns. S&W, Remington, Colt and a couple others use my lasers as well. They just do not give us a discount like Ruger does. Its fun going into the factories as I often get to go to their shooting ranges and play with what I want.....all I want. -Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
                      X