I have satisfied my inner mall ninja!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    It boggles my mind why folks would post this kinda shit on the interweb..
    As far as it goes for me BillyZ Da Guv is already in the loop, I've bought all of my guns through a FFL and that's an instant FBI file. If for some reason they need to back track thru the JCF about it, they're a little slower than I give them credit for

Anyways, I'm getting more of the opinion that the average person is just a potato chip munching, idol watching, non-thinking for themselves sheep. Funny that seems to be exactly what dem polticianz think too!!! Good to see you bac, if even only for a minute....

AND watch out for them potato chips, they cause anal leakage!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I love Big Brother. Big Brother doubleplusgood.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        It boggles my mind why folks would post this kinda shit on the interweb..
        I think you need to remove a couple layers of tin foil from that hat... it's weighing something down!

The NSA is storing and filtering all your private emails and phone calls. If you're in a free state, the FBI is receiving your background checks. In my state, the CADOJ gets to know what everyone is buying out of state via "Firearm Shipment Approvals". They also see that I've requested firearms checks. They also have my "list" of registered "assault weapons", so there's no hiding there... that info even gets flagged even when my license plate is brought up with a routine lookup by a bored cop when I'm driving down the road going from one traffic surveillance camera to the next.

This is my forum screen name on multiple forums. The CADOJ has been personally aware of me through phone calls and interactions as a firearms enthusiast and having worked in the industry for over a decade.

There's no such thing as privacy anymore, at least here... your mileage may vary depending on how much koolaide or tinfoil you own or how subversive you dictate your life to be, e.g., paying your bills with money orders, prepaid phones, no bank account, only using wifi hotspots to use internet, no credit cards, leases and utilities in other people's names, etc...

I owned my first Norinco AK-47 when I was 13 years old. I'm 44 now. None of my guns has ever hurt anyone, gone off accidentally, or whatever. All my "evil" guns are registered with the state not much differently than machine guns are registered with the ATF. I comply with all laws.

With all that being said... Why should I be paranoid of posting anything? Is some covert black ops confiscation team going to raid me in the middle of the night because they saw a picture on the internet? Or is someone gonna try to break into my place and steal my stuff?

Fuck them all. I'll post pictures of my guns or guitars or mountain bike or whatever... wherever I want.

Privacy has been dead for decades...

Oh, and I would like to add, one of the big reasons I bought it is that it'll probably be banned here at some point in the near future... and when it is, I'll pay my $50 or whatever, include my fingerprints and a registration card like I have in the past and it'll be added to a list they've already had for over a decade... lol
        Last edited by xenophobe; 06-23-2013, 09:21 AM.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Anything that the Man in Black wants to know about me, they already do. I have my fingerprints on every database we can think of and, more than likely, even more that we can't. Xeno's dead on...privacy is dead in this day and age. So, to Big Bro, here's the horns to ya.

Comment

Yeah but "MIB" don't wear tin foil or like koolaid.

Isolation can be very liberating. Most mentioned above does not apply to me anymore.

I've been out of the loop for 10+ years. But I fell into another that make what I used to do insignificant.

There's many reasons I don't post much these days. Music, Metal, Guns, my gear...my Cobra...ect.. Well. must be put on hold at this time. Other than talkin' about my balls..I can't say much else.

But I do admire these toys and fantastic picures. But you know the books are always being revised. What was bought legally in good faith yesterday, may be illegal today. They just come to your house with a signed warrant, and they don't care who owns it..military, police ect..no courtesy call..nuthin'. Ahhhh fuggums.

Love,

Bill Z Bub
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, as a gun owner who likes black guns, my "privacy" hasn't existed in California for a long time. The day I registered my firearms was the day I accepted that my privacy wasn't as encompassing as others who didn't register stuff. I don't agree with it, but being a law abiding citizen, I complied and continue to do so.

Range report: I only shot about 20 slugs, after the first 5 I started to uncontrollably grunt/grumble in pain after each shot until I was anticipating it so much I just couldn't pull the trigger anymore... and I'm not recoil shy either. It kicked like a motherfucker... like a 375 H&H or .458 Win Mag or something awful, but I was shooting off a bench, so that was more painful than it should have been. Action and loading were completely smooth, no failures to feed or eject. I forgot to bring the Aguila mini-shells, I'll bring them next time.

Comment

How's the trigger pull and reset?

Comment

Trigger is a little squishy due to it being a bullpup, but the release isn't bad at all... not like breaking a glass rod, but clean enough for the break to surprise you, which is what you want. It's better than all of the bullpup kit shotguns that I've seen when I was working at a shop. The reset is firm and positive, no issues with that at all. Loading is easier than I thought it would be. Also, people mention that you have to use a bit of muscle to make sure you cycle the action... I found the action cycled smoothly and with minimal effort... no more than any other pump shotgun.

Apparently they're on the 3rd version now. I haven't tried 3" shells and I forgot to bring the 1.75" shells, but extraction/ejection was positive. It feels like a solid design and it feels well implemented.

I have no doubt that people have experienced all kinds of issues, but it seems mostly due to ignorance or stupidity. The real remaining problem is the lower rail can't accept some aftermarket devices/grips that don't clear the handguard and using one that doesn't clear will stress the attachment point and break the handgaurd/rail. You just need to pay attention with clearance and this is really a non-issue.

As long as you are aware of the design, it's limitations and the compromises/special needs of using one, you shouldn't have any problems. It seems a lot of people expect it to function like a standard shotgun and don't take the design into consideration and when something goes wrong, blames the product.

It's a new design and therefore you need to re-train/familiarize yourself with the function and use of it. The capacity and profile/size is just unbeatable.

And it doesn't hurt that Keltec will update your firearm to the newest revision for free, just pay to ship it...

Comment

Working...
                  X