Hate trying to find new employment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate trying to find new employment

Last edited by Drake S.; 06-19-2013, 02:00 PM.
    According To The Prophecy

Agreed. My depression/anxiety have been through the roof this year which is making things 1000% worse than usual. Ugh.
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Tell me about it, one year has already past being unemployed and still no light. I'm starting to hate life in Greece.
      http://lostinhatred.tk

Comment

Originally posted by fidelis View Post
        Tell me about it, one year has already past being unemployed and still no light. I'm starting to hate life in Greece.
        Hold it right there! You are in much worse shape than those guys above you! I went through a lay off exactly at this time last year, but luckily since i live in the bay area, I was able to find something in just a couple of weeks. But greece? We're talking about 20% unemployment right? Life must really be hard for you guys!
        Sam

Comment

Last edited by Drake S.; 06-19-2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

I'm pulling for you Chuk! You know why!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron, & yes I do Thanks for being a great friend. I edited my original post cause I was just ranting, guess I hit a low spot.

Comment

Keep the chin up bro and keep knocking....sooner or later the door will be opened for you.

Attitude is everything, I know its tough out there today but try to keep a positive attitude.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks for your supporting comments guys, I just hope that the door that might open won't be leading straight to hell :p
                  http://lostinhatred.tk

Comment

Working...
                  X