My weekend is officially fucked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weekend is officially fucked

With my work schedule, I'm off Fri-Sun every two weeks. This weekend, I will be off for 3 days.

We've got a houseguest. Actually, my dad has a houseguest (g/f), but he's going out of town to see his other g/f, and leaving this one at home with me, to ruin my weekend.

Can't crank my Marshall JCM800 I just got Monday
    I was hoping he'd go out of town so I could really crank the amp, but didn't realize he was leaving me with his girlfriend.

She likes my more mellow Fusiony/Satchy stuff, but I just don't think she'll be too happy with Iron Maiden, and I really don't wanna deal with drama over it, so maybe in 2 more weeks I'll get the chance.

And no, I'm not Skwissgar Skwiggelf, so don't even mention dicking the old bag.

Then again, maybe a few hours playing along to Number Of The Beast will motivate her to go spend the weekend with her daughter several hundred miles away
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Give her $20 to go catch a movie and spend 2 hours having multiple marshallgasms.

Then dick her.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Wait ...his girlfriend is staying over and he's off to visit his other girlfriend??.
      someone is winning at life !! well played sir !!

Comment

What can I say, my dad's a real Mississippi Pimp

I should send him a text and thank him for bjorking my weekend.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

just tell her dad is visiting his other girlfriend...maybe she won't be around much longer
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            What can I say, my dad's a real Mississippi Pimp

I should send him a text and thank him for bjorking my weekend.
            No, text him that you thought it ran in the family, but didn't know he was at least 4 inches smaller,... "or so she says"
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

lossen her up with a joint and a few beverages. never fuckin' fails. you'll be playing as loud as you want.
              frankly, i'd still crank the amp, but i'm a prick haa haa!
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Is the g/f hot?
                -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Why not just bjork your dads girlfriend? Seems the obvious answer to me. No one babysits for free.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                    Why not just bjork your dads girlfriend? Seems the obvious answer to me. No one babysits for free.
                    Thats what we are all thinking
                    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

She's in her 60s, maybe older. My dad's 68.

Comment

Cmon, one Swiskgaar moment wont hurt...or just say fuck it like i do and turn that JCM to 11!
                        I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

Invite Rsmacker over to keep her busy.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

D'oh!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Many a fine tune played on an old fiddle. She'll bang like it's her last ever...because it might well be. She won't be as bendy as a nice 25 yr old, but she'll probably take it up the wrong 'un, and she knows the importance of not blabbing to your Dad.
                              I can be there in 13 hours, keep her alive for me. (I would say "wet", but that ain't going to happen is it?)
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X