No announcement yet.

My parents fucking suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My oldest Daughter pisses and moans all the time with her 3 young kids and I find it sort of humorous.
    I tell her thats life baby cakes deal with it.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Unlike my sister I never got into (too much) trouble with my parents
      I knew from facts that when they laid the law down on me:
      A) No use arguing, unless I wanted to spend another week not going out (this was where my sister always fucked up)
      B) They were right (which my sister wouldn't accept ...See 'A')

Wish I could've enjoyed their company a little longer, but knowing I didn't make their job rasing me too difficult, at least
      I don't have to live feeling guilty about any wrongdoings towards them without a chance to make it up again
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

WTF...if only I could cry of such simple bullshit...man the fuck up. I'm 43 and the youngest in a family of 6 children...both parents, two brothers and one sister dead. I'm stuck with my two least favorite siblings for however long I may have left on this planet. WAKE UP...
        Hear the universe scream
        Bleeding from black holes
        Whom horns careless
        And whom God mourns

Comment

Isn't OB a tampon company?
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

sorry to hear of your illness. have you tried talking to your mom, if she's around? not knowing your situation we can't give you advice. family issues are always complex--many sides of the story. but i guess you're not asking for any advice... i guess you just wanted to vent, which is fine. i wish you the best and hope you feel better.

Comment

I got over it. I talked to this nurse/neighbor and she said it was going to cost about $1000, so I was like fuck it I'll take care of it myself. I gargled peroxide and apple cider vinegar regularly and 4 days later it's gone. I also drank a lot of beer and vodka thinking the alcohol would kill the bug or whatever. I guess it worked, my throat is fine now.

The other thing is, I didn't really explain my situation well. I had my own apartment and job and ended getting laid off and getting evicted because I couldn't pay the rent. At the time my dad lost his job too and told me to come live with him and we can help each other out. I'm not sitting in my parents basement playing video games and jacking off. The other reason I'm bitching and doing this rant is me and my dad were going to do a quick business thing where we would end up getting about 5 grand a piece. I have about $1800 in it. I did all the research and got everything set up and he just keeps blowing it off. I told him I just want to get my 5 grand, get a decent car, sell everything and fucking leave and he keeps on just partying. I like to party and fuck around as much as anyone else, but not when I'm trying to get something done. I have $50 to my name and I keep telling him, lets get our shit together and get this done and we can go our own way. I feel like I have to baby sit everyone and do everything constantly and this was the first time in 5 years that I felt like I had to see a doctor and everyone blew me off. My dad is like my best friend, but I feel like he's intentionally not trying to pursue our business thingy. If I would have known he wasn't going to do anything, I wouldn't have wasted my $1800. I could think of 100 things I would have rather spent my money on.
              I now realize this was probably the wrong forum to post this shit, but fuck, I had to bitch somewhere...

I'm good now.
              Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
              Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Good deal that you are better. Unfortunately we can't choose our parents.

Comment

glad you are feeling better. Seems like your dad needs to grow up

If you already invested $1800 and yur dad still dragging his feet, is there anyone else you could partner with? I'm an impatient fugger and can only sit idle for a little while before I'd move on to a different business partner who wanted to get things moving along.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

We are half way in. He has the same amount put in, that's why I can't figure why he's not pushing it. We both have an interest in this. I am impatient, I keep telling him, "I want my 5 grand, lets get this shit done!" I researched and calculated everything. I figured out most of the expenses, thats how I calculated around $4500-5000 a piece profit. We really have nothing to lose, we already have are money put in. It will take about 6 weekends to get all our money. If I could do it myself, I would, but this is going to take at least 2 people.

I don't want to make it look like my dad's a dick, we're like best friends like said, but damn I just can't get stuff done with him now. We had another quick business venture before where we split everything and it worked out perfect. We both trusted each other and we got everything done just the way we needed. That's why I can't figure out why he's dragging his feet now. I guess he reunited with some old high school drinking friends, that's cool, but it's affecting our business venture. I'm pretty persuasive, so I think I'll eventually talk him into getting this done, but it isn't soon enough for me. I'm just venting on here, I hope it doesn't bother anyone. Maybe I should find an Oprah or Dr. Phil forum to bitch on

Comment

Hey cheer up. Average age of the first time house (Or flat) buyer in the UK is ...drum roll......38. fecking too expensive.

I would never go into business with family or friends, especially my Dad as he's just too much like me and if anyone got burned.... Luckily I've never had the opportunity.

What is your business venture then....hydroponics...?

Bit of an over reaction for a 4 day sore throat no? Would have been an ok if you'd included some naked chicks in it.

And there ain't no shame in being 40 and jacking off in your parents basement.

You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

It's funny you mention naked chicks, because thats were I think I got the strep throat from and almost broke my pecker... But thats another story thats even more fucked up than this one

Comment

Yeah Strep, Glandular fever, Influenza, Herpes, Gonorrhea, Financial insolvancy. They should come with a health warning eh.
                          You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Working...
                          X