My parents fucking suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    when you get over this, i suggest some edibles or hemp oil if you're throat is still jacked up. actually, i recommend them
    anyway even with a good throat. you'll be feeling fit as a fuckin' fiddle, i swear it. medicine that actually works.
    Heavy tobacco works wonders for me
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Agree take up smoking, it bolsters your immune system and you never get ill until the day you realise you have got CPD.

Aircon, Vent heaters and low humidity in my eyes means that the USA is the land of the sick. You guys are like cattle in a warm shed in a cold winter. Fucking hell I have never seen so many sick children in all my days, if they weren't vomiting from norovirus, they had their eyes stuck together from red eye or were coughing and spluttering everywhere with the latest bout of the flu. It would be comical actually if the poor loves weren't in so much distress. The last time I saw the doc was ten years ago. This December, the doctor wouldn't prescribe me any antibiotics when I was over there with a similar throat and an accute sinuse infection and starting to go blind in one eye, his thinking was that antibiotics were overused, I was fit and healthy as I worked outside doing a physical job and he couldn't guarantee that it wasn't a virus, that I had got over two weeks before. $120 for that advice? Arsehole... Meanwhile hypocondriacs get the whole arsenal of medication thrown at them.

My advice if you haven't got any savings is to set the thermostat at a maximum of 50F, get a job outdoors, wrap up when you get cold instead of putting the heater on and avoid children, shopping centers and cars and get some physical exercise. You only get ill when you stop working and take a holiday in my experience. So don't stop working and if you have a wife or a girlfriend living at your place, stop the fuck her sanitising everything to extinction with one cloth for that and one cloth for this. Living like Michael Jackson in an oxygen tent with low humidity so bugs can't breed is half the problem of not having any immunity. I'II swear that the only reason I got sick was because the heating was set at 72F (Tropical for me) and the relative humidity was like 30 or 40%.

If you have got a bad infection, it's not your dad's fault is it? Pay the $120 and get yourself down the doc's.

Haven't got $120?

Well now you're learning.

Be responsible about it, keep working and just ask your dad if he can loan you the $120, so you can take yourself down the docs as you reckon you might have an infection and want to get checked out. All this Daaaad, I'm soooo ill....you don't understand...I can't woooork.....I can't go to school....manflu training will get you nowhere mate. He probably gets enough grief from your mom when he has manflu to have any sympathy for you and depsite what you might think of him, he is old and wise enough to know that no work from being sick = no money = bills are stacking up and aren't being paid.
      Last edited by ginsambo; 04-06-2013, 03:24 AM.
      You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Call Obama
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

What did your mom say about this? And more importantly, is she hot?
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I remember when I used to get mad at my parents for little things. Now I just enjoy the few times per year that I get to see them and greatly fear the day that will no longer be an option. Just be glad your parents are there. There are people a lot worse off than you, kid.

Comment

Good one Ace.
              How life turns around.
              Dad used to grimace and bear it over the foibles of us kids.
              Now we do the same for him.
              "Ah, no big deal, and he's too old to change".

Comment

To OB, what a terrible post.

Comment

Originally posted by Soon View Post
                  To OB, what a terrible post.
                  I'm slow.
                  Who is OB?

Comment

Original Boster?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                      I remember when I used to get mad at my parents for little things. Now I just enjoy the few times per year that I get to see them and greatly fear the day that will no longer be an option. Just be glad your parents are there. There are people a lot worse off than you, kid.
                      1000% fuggin' true Ace !!! The wife and I are trying to adjust, let go..understand that Vinny is no longer a kid. Then watching your parents wither..while we wither...is..well fucked up. But, this is life.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OB Wan Kenobi?
                        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

My daughter hated us when she was a kid. Now we sit and watch her get frustrated with hers. What comes around goes around
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I take my kid to see the doc probably too often, but hey, better safe than sorry. Anyway docs are pretty good these days about not giving antibiotics when not needed.
                            Here in China, we usually get sent home with some Asian medicine when western medicine is not needed, like snake bile or some shit (which actually works bty)
                            Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LaoWai View Post
                              I take my kid to see the doc probably too often, but hey, better safe than sorry. Anyway docs are pretty good these days about not giving antibiotics when not needed.
                              Here in China, we usually get sent home with some Asian medicine when western medicine is not needed, like snake bile or some shit (which actually works bty)
                              I've heard of snake bile, but shit?

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                                My daughter hated us when she was a kid. Now we sit and watch her get frustrated with hers. What comes around goes around

These are facts !!!
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X