Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being in a band is for losers...

http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/03/03...entific-proof/

sad, but true....especially "E" - that's the phase i am in except i am 39. i COULD play covers and have a legit crowd, but i am still "about the music"!!!! at least i have a "regular guy" day job with a 401K and benefits.....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. I got in a band at the age of 33 after many years of hiatus!

Comment

Obviously written by a "regular guy" that, while happy with his job and income, regrets that he never had a band.
        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

What's wrong with eating your own boogers?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
            Obviously written by a "regular guy" that, while happy with his job and income, regrets that he never had a band.
            Yeah, someone apparently is still envious of not being the popular guy
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              What's wrong with eating your own boogers?
              I remember watching a movie or tv show that claimed that eating your own boogers causes cancer. I cant remember what it was.

Comment

it took me a while to get to this - I was too busy reading the article about the press release from Attack Attack's bassplayer
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                  I remember watching a movie or tv show that claimed that eating your own boogers causes cancer. I cant remember what it was.
                  fuck, in my prime, my boogers used to be worth around $60.00 or so with all the coke i used to do.
                  when i'd blow my nose, nothing short of a teenth could be recovered sometimes from said tissue. lurid i tell you, lurid, and nothing more.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    fuck, in my prime, my boogers used to be worth around $60.00 or so with all the coke i used to do.
                    when i'd blow my nose, nothing short of a teenth could be recovered sometimes from said tissue. lurid i tell you, lurid, and nothing more.
                    Tommy, did you ever consider melting your boogers down? You might have been able to skim the dross off the top of the molten booger and resell or reuse it
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

when it's 6 a.m. and the connect isn't awake and calling back yet, the latter of resell and reuse would be the avenue to go down eh G?
                      what a grisly thought. sorry but i like joking about my past shortcomings.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                      X