New Mustaine feud!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mustaine feud!

Dave "absolutely guarantees" that he won't step foot in a Men's Wearhouse again!

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/04/news...ens-warehouse/

Slow news day!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Remember when back in the day you'd only hear from your heroes when you read about their new tour/Album in Kerrang.....it's times like this that make me miss those days...

Comment

this was on CNN last night. What a hurtin' state of affairs. weak ass shit.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I got an email today saying he is gonna sell his prototype Y2KV.

Comment

Originally posted by bucketbrian45 View Post
            I got an email today saying he is gonna sell his prototype Y2KV.
            did mens wearhouse build that one?

Comment

They must've done his crotchline too tight, and got his panties in a bunch. LOL

Comment

Mustaine whining about Men's Warehouse like a little bitch, WTF!!!
                "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

when is the y2kv going on sale? is it going on ebay??

Comment

I used to not really like Megadeth, because I heard the early stuff and wasn't into it. Then I heard symphony of destruction, Hangar 18, A toute le monde, etc... I kind of dig some of his stuff now, but he's such a whiny, bitching, ego-maniac, I'm starting to lose respect for him. He thinks he can put his signature on any cheap piece of shit and get 10x the price.

Now he's bitching about Mens Warehouse on a Facebook post! WTF!?
                    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                      I used to not really like Megadeth, because I heard the early stuff and wasn't into it. Then I heard symphony of destruction, Hangar 18, A toute le monde, etc... I kind of dig some of his stuff now, but he's such a whiny, bitching, ego-maniac, I'm starting to lose respect for him. He thinks he can put his signature on any cheap piece of shit and get 10x the price.

Now he's bitching about Mens Warehouse on a Facebook post! WTF!?
                      Well, I USED to like Metallica but can't stand their newer stuff so that part kind of mirrors, but the "whiny, bitching, ego-maniac" sure sounds like a certain member of Metallica to me.
                      In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

i think megadeth crushes metallica across the board. that's my ears though not anyone elses.

Comment

Yup, it will be going on the megadeth eBay store.

Comment

I don't like Metallica's new stuff either and I agree that Metallica has their own whiny, bitching, ego-maniac (Lars Ulrich). After I seen excerpts of Some Kind of Monster, where all the band members are bitching , I didn't really take any of their new stuff serious. I'll still listen to Metallica and Megadeth's old stuff though...
                            Last edited by Maiden89; 01-09-2013, 05:15 PM.
                            Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                            Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Dave's starting up a whole new genre of middle age, white man metal.

"Men's Warehouse messed up my inseam"
                              "Area Pinkberry"
                              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X