Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Sandman View Post
    What does `inverted` mean?
    Inversion is bound to happen. The inversion of Christmas. The masonic lizard people are behind it. This is what the picture shows. An agenda made in the middle of 19th century by Rob Morris, a humanoid creature bred by Cthulhu himself. They want to take Christmas away from us. Take away our mindless consumerism, a necessary tradition to glorify Jesus. We are worthy to spend money on crap we don't need. But the Illuminati says we are not. They want inversion. Inversion is bad. The have always tried to invert everything. Mostly that charlatan who called himself Saint Peter, putting on a show, showing he is humble and not worthy.

All lies. We are worthy. We should be buried like Egyptian pharaohs with all the crap we brought with our hard earned money from supermarket in our tombs.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

ah ha,,, thanks Endy,,,, err ,,, I think

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Sandman View Post
        What does `inverted` mean?
        Upside down

Comment

Matt, those are fantastic cards...the ones you have on facebook. I loved that green woman with batteries in her leg. Great concept, each one has. Thanks for sharing!
          Sam

Comment

Working...
          X